Chapter three- Dont mess with me

Mattie woke up to Ty sitting next to her. "What the fuck? What are you doing here?" Mattie said startled. "Shhhhhhhh, hush buttercup. You will be seeing me a lot so get used to it." Ty replied. Mattie reached for her phone but Ty ripped it out of her hand and tackled her to the ground. "Get off of me perv! You son of a b-" Mattie was cut off by Ty. "Watch your tongue, those words are hurt full!" He chuckled. "Get the hell off me you monster!" Mattie shouted. "Why? It's quit comfortable here?" He laughed. "I'm tired of this bs, get off of me!" Mattie squirmed. Ty finally rolled off of Mattie. Wow I didn't know Ty actually listed to commands. Mattie thought to her self. "Number four, DONT MESS WITH ME! What I say goes or it could get really ugly." Ty chucked. "Ok then." Mattie replied. "Your my little princess and I'm the prince. Think of it that way." Ty said to Mattie.
"Can I ask you a question?" Mattie said. "You have three." Ty replied. "Why do you love me?" Mattie said. "I love because your blood smells amazing, and plus your beautiful!" He said. "What's wrong with you?!" Mattie said in more of a raised voice. "I was nearly burnt to death and now for some reason I have an urge to hurt and kill everyone. That is except you my love." He said with his devious smile. Mattie only had one question left. "What's up with your smile?" She finally asked. "Well I hated how I almost every moment of the day I smile and it got old, so I carved a smile into my face with this kitchen knife." Ty lifted up his kitchen knife and took a step closer to Mattie. "Wh-what are you doing?!" She said shakily. "I'm going to make you just as beautiful as I am!!" He chuckled. Mattie had finally reached the wall and was slowly backing into the corner. "There is no reason for you to be scared, your going to be just as pretty as I am." He laughed.
Mattie woke up tied to a chair. There was laughter coming from behind her. The laughter slowly got louder and louder until it sounded as if it was right behind her. "Ty I know it's you. Just let me go!" Mattie shouted. "Hush up, buttercup." Ty took his hand and covered Mattie's mouth. Mattie tried to look down but Ty grabbed her head and leaned it back. Mattie was staring right into Ty's eyes. "Why do you look so frightened?! You should be happy the your going to be just as beautiful as me." He laughed. Ty slowly relaxed his hands on Mattie's head, but not enough for Mattie to move her head. Ty slowly raised his knife and held it in front of Mattie. "Are you ready to become amazingly stunning?!" He chuckled. Mattie started to squirm and move around. "Hold still! Your my living canvas! You must obey me!" Ty shouted and laughed. "Now let me try this again, but STAY STILL!" He said. Mattie still didn't listen, she squirmed and shook the chair. "Ya know what, that's it!" Ty shouted. Without waiting he picked up his knife and slowly carved a smile into Mattie's mouth. She screamed and kicked as he continued the move the knife on her face.
Ty had finally finished his masterpiece and was very pleased with himself. There was blood on the floor and on Mattie. "Do you want to see yourself?!" He chuckled. Mattie shook her head no. "Oh, well that's not the answer I was hoping for. I will show you anyway." He replied. Ty walked over to Mattie's bathroom and grabbed her mirror off of her counter. He walked over to Mattie and held the mirror up to her. She just sat there as she watched blood drip down her face. "Why are you crying? Don't you like it?" Ty asked her. Mattie nodded her head yes, even though that wasn't true. "Well I'm glad to hear that you like it. Now I will untie you from this chair and leave." Ty said with his smile. Ty did as he said and untied her from her kitchen chair. Mattie looked up and he was gone. "Now the get this blood off of me." She mumbled through pain. Mattie walked into the shower and began to wash off all of the blood that was stained on her body.