Chapter 7- Stop!!!

Mattie woke up with a different feeling. "What have I done! I've killed so many people!" Mattie said with tears streaming down her face. She stood up and walked into the bathroom. Where is the Advil. I need to die. Everything is my fault. Mattie thought in her head. She slowly opened her medicine cabinet. "Should I really do this? Yes! You killed 10 people!" Mattie mumbled. Mattie took seven Advil and after a few minutes she started feeling the side affects.

Mattie finally passed out, and stayed asleep.

Mattie woke up with a disgusting liquid in her mouth. "Your finally awake my precious! Let's go play!" Ty smiled. "No! What is wrong with you. You brainwashed me just so then I could play your stupid games!" Mattie shouted. "I thought you had fun last night! Didn't you?" Ty laughed. "I did.... But I was a monster then, and now I'm back to normal." Mattie said with a frown. Mattie stood up and walked into the bathroom. She grabbed her knife and walked back out. "You leave, or one of us dies." Mattie said with a smile. "Wow your serious about this." Ty said with a laugh. Mattie raised the knife up to her neck. "NOOOOO!" Ty shouted. He sprinted up to Mattie and threw the knife on the floor. "I can't let you do that!" Ty said with a grin. "I don't love you anymore! Get that through your head." Mattie shouted. Ty look a few steps forward and took another step after that. "You will wake up one day and I won't be alive!" Mattie yelled at Ty. "What if I stay with you for the rest of your life?" Ty asked. "Well that's not going to happen." Mattie said smiling. "Why is that?!" Ty frowned. "You will found out later." Mattie said with another smile. "Your actually scaring me!" Ty laughed. "Thats fantastic!!" Mattie said happily. "I feel like your hiding something!" Ty grinned. Mattie walked into the hallway and stared at herself in the mirror. She did not really know what she was going to do that would scare him but she got some what of an idea. I am going to cut my hair and pretend I am dead. Mattie thought. "Please leave!" Mattie shouted from the hallway. Ty did as she said and exited from the window.
She walked into the bathroom and grabbed a knife, and started to cut her hair. Mattie thought that her knife would be better to use to cut hair.
She had finally finished her hair and waited for tomorrow to come.
She woke up at four in the morning and got everything together to scare Ty. She bought fake blood and put it on a knife, and all over the floor. This will do, she thought in her head.
Mattie waited and finally Ty came. He stood there in silence. Ty walked up to Mattie and shook her shoulder. Mattie did not move. "Mattie wake up! I can tell your breathing. You must be alive." Ty said shakily. Mattie still didn't move. "Please! Fine we can do this the hard way or the easy way." Ty smiled. Ty bent down and licked Mattie. "It's actual blood! Oh my god!" Ty shouted. "Mattie wake up! I love you too much!" Ty said nearly crying. Ty walked around Mattie, circling her nearly 20 times. Ty finally broke down and started crying. "Calm down! It was my revenge! Take a chill pill." Mattie laughed. "You bitch." Ty said with a smile. "I never knew you could cry! I thought you were tough." Mattie laughed. "I am.....but I love you, so I got scared. "Just a little scared...... more like a lot." Mattie laughed. "Oh be quiet." Ty said with a smile. "You really scared me! That was just cruel!" Ty frowned. "But it was funny too! You cried because you thought I was actually dead." Mattie chuckled. "Just asking....where did that blood come from?!" Ty asked her. "Oh, the people that we killed where still there, so I cut them open again and took fresh blood." Mattie said to Ty. "Ok....I thought you cut yourself or something!" Ty said. "No! You really think I would do that!" Mattie laughed. Ty looked ashamed of himself. "Come talk to me tomorrow. I want to see you again." Mattie said. "Ok...well bye then." Ty said. "Bye." Mattie replied.