Chapter four- The Present

Mattie finished her shower and wrapped her towel around her body. She walked over to the mirror hanging on the wall and looked at where the smile had been carved into her face. "That little devil.What are I going to do with him." She mumbled to herself. She let the towel fall onto the floor and grabbed her pajamas from the dresser.
Mattie turned her head for one quick second and Ty was back. "What is it with you, you need to learn personal space." She said to him. "Stop complaining my little princess. You are my queen but you will still take orders from me." He said back to her. "What would you do if I committed suicide?!" Mattie asked him. He froze and walked up to Mattie and kissed her on the cheek. "I don't know but let's not think about it buttercup." He said softly. "Ok but your still not going to be my boy friend." Mattie replied. "Thats ok, an plus you won't find one anyone. With you never ending smile." Ty smiled and handed Mattie a box. "What is this?!" She asked him. "It's a gift! Why do you not want it my lover?!" Ty said with a devious smile. Mattie hesitated and lifted up the lid to the box. "Wh-what the hell." Mattie said shakily. She dropped the box and yelled at Ty. "YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!! YOU RIPPED THERE HEART OUT FOR ME!!!" Mattie screamed at him. "TAKE A CHILL PILL, and STOP yelling at me. I'll take the heart out and you can see the other things I got for you princess." Ty said. Ty took the box and took the heart out of it's place. He held the heart in his right hand. Mattie took the box out of Ty's hand and opened the box again. There was a kitchen knife very similar to Ty's and there was also a black cotton dress. "You can be just like me!" He laughed. "Your so messed up, but I will say I like the dress." Mattie said while smiling. "Try it on then!" Ty said happily. Mattie walked into the bathroom and put the dress on. She loved it! Mattie picked up the knife and held it in her hand like Ty did. She looked in the mirror and walked out to show Ty. "You look stunning buttercup!" Ty laughed. Ty walked up to Mattie and traced the lines of where he had carved a smile in her face. "Your smile isn't blood stained anymore, we should carve it together again." He laughed. "No you bitch!! Go fuck yourself!!" Mattie yelled at him. "As I said before, watch your tongue those words are hurt full." Ty chuckled. Ty took a step closer to Mattie. Mattie threw the knife with full force at Ty but he dodged it. "Calm down princess, what's the rush to kill me?!" He smiled. "Your a complete monster, your a devil!!" Mattie yelled at him. "Take a chill pill, I didn't kill you so don't kill me." Ty said with a smile. Mattie walked over to her night stand and grabbed a dictionary. She took the book and threw it at him. He fell to the floor and Mattie stepped on his chest. Mattie then ripped the knife out of the wall and looked back down at Ty. "Now its time for YOU to go to sleep!" She laughed. "Not really!" Ty chuckled. He rolled over and onto Mattie. "Is this seriously the only comeback you have. If it is that's just sad."Mattie said while being squished. "No, I have better comebacks but I just don't want you to die. My little princess, oh my little girl." He laughed. "Im not your princess, just get off of me you perv!" Mattie yelled. "Im to lazy, and your warm anyways!" He said while smiling. Mattie was still wearing the dress that Ty gave to her. "Your ruining the dress you gave me!" Mattie shouted under Ty's body. "Ok, do I really care?! It's someone else's anyway!" Ty said with a grin on his face. "You stole this from someone!" Mattie shouted. Mattie pushed Ty off of her and ran into the bathroom and changed. She walked out of the bathroom and Ty was gone. She walked over to the window, closed it and locked it. Mattie walked back to her bed and sat there for a while.
About and hour had passed and Mattie was still laying in her bed. Im so board, she thought. Mattie stood up and walked down the hallway and into the living room. She turned on the tv and walked into the kitchen and took a water bottle off of the shelf from the fridge. She then walked back to the tv and watched Teen Wolf for about an hour and then fell asleep on the couch.