Chapter 10- Where am I?

Mattie felt a rush of pain as she moved
her arms. Mattie opened her eyes in the bright colored room. The walls where white and there was not one
single window. Mattie slowly inched herself off of the bed she was laying on. Her footsteps echoed in the white room as she walked toward a solid black
door. Her hands shook as she put her hand on the handle. Mattie turned the door nob but it didn't move. "Is the door locked honey?" A voice said in the background. Mattie whipped her head around to see nothing except the bed in the middle of the room. "Wh-Who's there?" Mattie said frantically. There was no answer. She assumed it was just in her head and she turned back around to the door. Mattie put her hands on the door again and tried once again. She turned the handle, but this time something stopped her. Mattie felt something touch her leg and she screamed and ran back onto the bed. "Go away! I don't like you!" She screamed though tears. "Why should I?" The voice said again. Mattie was so confused at this point. She ran her hand over her left arm and felt something covering it. Mattie looked down at her arms and realized that they were stitched like a voodoo doll. She fought through the tears but then gave up. The tears rushed down her cheeks and onto the stitches. It burned as they toughed the wounds, but she stayed calm and let herself feel the pain.

----------------------------------------------
ok i am really sorry about such a short chapter.....i am in the car and using cellular sooooo......yeah. uh i might start a fnaf (five nights at freddys) book!!! I am so so soooo excited to do
this! If you want to read it follow me and you will be updated when I publish it!!!! Thank you for letting me waste your time and remember follow me to see when i publish the fnaf book!!!!!!!
have a great day!- shadowmaster1234