Chapter five- Puppy!

Mattie woke up with the sun shining bright through the curtains. What time is it? Mattie thought to herself. She turned her head and look at the tv, it was 11:00am. Mattie looked around the room and checked if Ty was around, which he wasn't. She smiled at that thought and walked into the bathroom. "I need to take a shower..... really badly." She said aloud to herself. She grabbed her towel and placed it on the counter. Mattie turned the knobs to the left and waited for the water to get nice and warm, she then stepped into the shower.
About ten minutes passed and Mattie finally got out of the shower. She grabbed the towel off of the counter and wrapped it around her waist. She turned the bathroom light off and walked over to her bedroom. She searches from box to box and tries to find something to wear. She grabs a gray shirt and black leggings, she then covers it by sliding on a Temple sweat shirt. Mattie walked back into the bathroom and plugged the blow dryer into the outlet on the wall. She walked back over to the light switch and flicks the lights back on. She turns on the blow dryer and dries her hair for a good ten minutes. Mattie's hair was about down to her back.... just a little passed her back.
She unplugged the machine from the wall and turns off the lights again. She then walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Mattie didn't really feel like doing anything, so she slid a bottle of water off of the refrigerator shelf and walked back into her bed room.
It's been about three days and Ty hadn't come to her house. Did I do something? Did I say something that could hurt his feeling? Mattie thought to herself over and over again.
Another two days passed and still Ty hadn't stopped by. Mattie had finally stopped think about him and just continued her day. "Uggggggg! I have work in two days!" Mattie mumbled. Mattie worked at an apple store down in Philadelphia. Mattie pushed Ty to the side and walked back into her her bed room. "Hey! What ya doin." Ty asked Mattie. "Nothing much, I am finally ok with you just stopping by." Mattie smiled. "You love bats right? Like the animal." Ty asked Mattie. "Yeah! I love bats! How did you know?!" Mattie asked him with a smile. "I'm magical!" He chuckled. Ty slid something on the hardwood floor. "Is that a cat?!" Mattie asked him. "No! You silly, I got you a pet bat!" Ty said happily. "Really! You have to be kidding me! Thats not even possible." Mattie said nearly crying. "I guess your really happy, your nearly crying." Ty said to Mattie. "Yes! I'm very happy. My parents would have never gotten me a pet bat, and also I love you back." Mattie said to Ty. Ty leaned in and gave Mattie a kiss on the cheek. Mattie did the same thing back to him. "I want to see this bat of yours!" Mattie said happily. " It's our bat." Ty correct Mattie. Ty reached into the cage and picked up a baby bat. "It's so cute!" Mattie's face lit up in excitement. "Do you know how to take care of this bat?" Mattie asked Ty. "Yes, of course I do. Just feed him fruit." Ty replied. "Can I name him?!" Mattie asked Ty. "Why yes you can. What do you want his name to be?" Ty asked her. Mattie thought for a quick moment and then replied "Rose. We should name him Rose." Mattie answered. "Why is that?" Ty asked her. "Rose: It has the color red which can mean blood, and it has thorns!" Mattie said with a smile. "Well it looks like your coming to the dark side!" Ty laughed. "What do you mean?!" Mattie asked. "Your talking about blood..... and sharp things!" Tyler smiled an laughed his evil smile. "Don't get to excited tho. I can very easily change." Mattie frowned. "Oh well lets hope you stay the way you are now!" Ty said. Mattie shook her head in agreement. "Let's play with Rose!" Mattie smiled in excitement. "Ok!" Ty replied. The two of them played with Rose the bat for a while. Ty finally left and Mattie was left with Rose. Mattie kissed Rose on his tiny little head. "Your my puppy!" Mattie said happily.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK SO I AM AT A LOSS OF IDEAS! Please give me ideas and tell me things you like and dislike. Tell me things that I should add, and tell me things I shouldn't.
PLEASE BE NICE TO EACH OTHER WHEN COMMENTING! I DONT WAN'T WORLD WAR THREE IN THE COMMENTS!
Ok, so be nice and give me some ideas and thoughts!