Making Love- Chapter 17

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT!!! IF YOU CANT HANDLE CERTAIN BODY PARTS PLEASE LEAVE WHEN THERE IS A WARNING!!!! *IF YOU ARE SOMEONE I KNOW PLEASE DO NOT BRING THIS UP!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE SOMEONE I CONSIDER SPECAIL (you know who you are) DO NOT BRING THIS UP!!!!!! * -Thank you, shadowmaster12345

Time skip......2 weeks

There had been rumors that Tyler had escaped from prison. Yet, no one was sure. The police hadn't said anything about it, so Mattie didn't believe it. 

Mattie began getting ready for bed, but she was interrupted by a knock on the window. It must be Tyler! She thought in her head. She turned around and faced the window. It was Tyler. She opened the window and let him in. "I missed you so much." He said then kissed her on the forehead. Mattie blushed and pulled him onto her bed.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattie kissed Tyler on the lips. Breathing in his scent. He kissed her back. She pushed him down onto the bed and laid on him. She kissed him back. Tyler tried go farther with this, Mattie played hard to get.

Mattie wrapped her legs around his waist. Tyler pulled her closer to him.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked with a little tension in his voice.

Mattie looked up and smiled.

That was a hint AKA yes.

Tyler got up and slid his pants off, leaving them lying in the middle of her bedroom. He slowly pulled down his trousers, revealing his member.

Tyler walked over Mattie, lifting her shirt up.

Mattie slid her pants off as Tyler took her top off. Mattie was left with a bra and underwear.

Tyler started to kiss Mattie again. He started at the lips, neck, chest. He did it again but stopped at her underwear line. He looked up at Mattie and grinned. Tyler lifted up the liner of the underwear and slowly began to slide it down her waist.

He also took off her bra as well.

After a few moments, Tyler was now inside Mattie.

It hurt first, but then it became more pleasurable.

Tyler rolled over, so Mattie was now on the bottom.

She helped support his back, letting out moans ever so slightly.

Mattie became tight around her "g" spot. The knot became tighter and tighter.

"Ty-Tyler you're going to have to stop. "You-you're going to make me cum."

He looked up at Mattie, and smiled.

He must of not cared because he continued anyway.

The knot became tighter and tighter.

"Se-seriously Tyler."  Mattie said.

Tyler ignored her.

Finally the knot released.

Tyler stopped and looked up at Mattie. He smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

Mattie moved closer to Tyler. "I love you." She whispered in his ear. "I love you too."

All that Mattie remembered is falling asleep next to Tyler. Cuddling very close together.

OMG WRITING THIS WAS SO UNCOMFATBLE!!!!!!! I JUST>>>>I don't even know. PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS IF YOU KNOW ME!!!!! I don't even know at this point........OMG! I promise that this will 99.9% not happen again.   Well if you....know what, never mind. I hope you have a great day- shadowmaster12345