Wanna Party Party? Part 1 :)

Hey guys!! The picture above is the hot Chad Micheal Murray as Ivaan Hasting!! <3

The Ian problems have come down a notch after I've been to his house, which I'm pretty glad about. Mom has been hanging out with Veronica and Luciana a lot lately. I'm entering the cafeteria with Tan and Zee at the moment, its lunch time and my stomach has been making whale noises from a long time. Ok, they are servings hashbrowns and pasta. Looks like my lucky day. "So....How was your date Tan?" I asked while winking at Tan as she has been blushing like hell the whole ride to school while sitting beside Andy. "It was......good." replied Tan, "Just good?" Zee asked shoving Tan with her shoulder. "Ok, it was great!" Tan said smiling widely, "Did you guys kiss?" asked Zee and I choked on my water. "What!? Nooo!!!" Tan yelled and I laughed. "Awwww, chill Zee it was just their first date!" I said calmly and Tan nodded. We ate while Tan told us about her date with Andy. They went to a small restaurant, had dinner and Andy walked Tan home. Small date but really meant a lot to Tan which we could see clearly in her eyes.

I was leaving school as Ivy stopped me. "Hey, dumbo!" He shouted from the other end of the corridor. I waited for him to run up to me, "I wanted..... to give you....this!" he said panting because of the little run and handed me a piece of bright paper. "I thought you work out, this little bit of run shouldn't wear you out." I said to him and he showed his tongue, Typical Ivy! I looked at the piece of paper and read out the bold letters written on it. "HASTING'S PARTY NIGHT!! HOST: IVAAN HASTING, TOMORROW NIGHT!! EVERYONE INVITED!! Okkk.....what's this?" I asked him as he smiled proudly at me, "There's a party tomorrow night at my place! Duh!" he replied. "I know that idiot but what's the occasion?" I asked clearly confused cuz I know his daily life and there isn't anything special tomorrow. "Just thought like having a party and don't worry I took permission from mom, cuz I know you won't like it if I don't let mom know." He said. Okk that's true. "But I can't come Ivy..." I said looking down as we leave the school premises. "But why?" he asked and I know he has a confused expression on his face. "cuz...." I hesitate to tell him cuz I know he'll give me a long lecture. "Cuz??" he says clearly waiting for my answer. "Cuz I feel like I don't belong there!" I said honestly and look at him. UH OH!! He seems angry. "Don't give that sh*t!! You belong everywhere except for the bad places! And we all love you just the way you are! You're so much better than all the other make-up smacked girls here!" he more like yells at me but I smile at him. "That's why you're my best friend you know!" He winks and I laugh. "You are coming to the party....that's all I know.....just go shopping with your girls and find the perfect dress!!" he winks again, I shook my head and headed to his car.

These girls are making my life more miserable than it already has to be. They are seriously picking out a dress for me to wear at the party. "Guys! Seriously.....Can't I just wear anything casual??" I asked desperately. "NO!!" they both shouted. I sighed looking down at my bed full of dresses they picked. As they finally chose a navy blue dress that ends just above my knees, Zee jumped on my bed and I heard a crack sound. "What was that?" I said as I sat up on the couch I was thinking of taking a little nap on. Tan started searching with her hands shuffling through the things on my bed. As she found out what it was.... All hells broke loose. "MY GLASSES!!??" I shouted. "Oooops...." Zee said quietly, as Tan held my broken glasses in her hands analyzing what just happened. "I don't have my spare ones either.....That's it!! I'm not going to this party!" I took my glasses from Tan and sat on the couch looking stubborn as hell. I'm so not going without my glasses!I won't be able to see anything anyway...so what's the big deal?

I can't believe I'm actually here, at the party. After that glass incident I was so sure I won't be here but the girls said they'd "manage" and made Ivy emotionally blackmail me, when that didn't work they made my mom and Veronica do the job and so here I am. The girls brought clear contact lenses for me,just the power of my glasses. I have no idea how they did it in such a short time. As I entered the party, I didn't regret the idea of wearing this short dress as this place is packed with people and with the heater on, it's a lot more warm than its in summer. I locate Veronica with my mom and I walk up to them. "Oh thank goodness, you're here my doll!" Veronica said, she treats me like her daughter all the time. "You look adorable.....looks like you ditched your glasses!" she said to me admiringly, "Thanks Veronica and no, I didn't ditch my glasses.... Infact they ditched me." I said seemingly irritated. She laughed at my mood and said, "Well, now, I can leave this party in your safe hands.....Make sure there is no alchohol business as everyone of you is underage." My eyes widened, "What do mean my safe hands? You guys are leaving? And leaving me in charge of a party? I've never been to parties! Infact this is my first one, how am I supposed to know what happens.... What if something bad happens and I'm responsible for it!" I panic and my mom hugged me. "You'll do fine sweetie, we trust you." My mom said and they left. Great! Now if anything bad happens, I'll be responsible.

I've been roaming around the place while people are watching me as if they've never seen human in a very long time. Ivy is so busy hosting the party that we haven't talked a bit rather that him telling me to enjoy. Zee is nowhere to be found and Tan was with Andrew the last time I saw her. I walk out to the back porch where Ivy and I have conversations whenever we feel low. We decorated the back porch by ourselves as mom had told me to help my neighbors and that was the time we became such good friends. I sat down on the swing by the stairs watching the leaves moving around due to the evening breeze. There is a small lamp here just to see at night, I turned it off so that no one can find me. I knew I was gonna feel out of place. I rubbed my arms feeling a little cold because of the wind, as I felt someone keep a jacket over my shoulders. I looked up to see Ian, "Thanks....how did you find me?" I asked hugging the jacket closer to me. "I saw you coming back here and I followed, out of curiosity...you know this place quite well, don't you?" He asked, "Yeah, I helped decorate this porch." I smiled at the memories. He turned the lamp on, which kind of irritated me. "Why did you turn it on?" I asked, "I need to see you, can't really see you as its getting dark." He answered. I didn't say anything to that. "You have pretty eyes, why do you have to wear those glasses again?" he asked, "Cuz I have eye problem...." I said awkwardly. He smiled and rolled his eyes at that and said, "You look beautiful, didn't really think you could look like that!" I blushed at that, I hope he didn't notice. "Thanks, but that's because my friends dolled me up tonight!" I said playing with the hem of my dress. "You really underestimate what you are!" He said slowly as if I'm a fragile piece of glass he doesn't want to break. I looked at him and he smiled at me. That smile made my heart flutter. What just happened? Suddenly he chuckled a bit. "What was that for?" I asked, confused. "I just figured that this is the first time we are having an actual conversation without me teasing you and without you being totally annoyed with me!" he said and chuckled. I smiled at what he said because it was true. "Maybe because you're actually being nice to me at the moment, and without that pen of yours! It's a lot more peaceful!" I said and he laughed. We talked about other stuff and just sat there in a silence that seemed more comfortable than words. Do I still feel something about him that way? No, can't be. Can it?

*Author's Note*

Ahhhhhh!! Guys!! This is the party chapter part 1! If I write part 2 its gna be damn boring and long.....So lets save it for the next update!!

How did you like the little #Lucian moment at the end?

Do you like the ship name? Or do you want another name? Write in the comments below!! :*

The Next chapter is gna be full of drama!!! Oooooh!!!

The link to Lucy's dress is in the external link box!! <3

Okk guys, lets talk about something important.....If you guys wanna make a banner or poster or book cover or whatever you like to say for the story. Please make it without any hesitations and post it on my wall and I promise to post it on my chapters and dedicate the chapter to the maker of the banner!!

Okk enough talks!! Please Comment, Vote and Share!! Nd I love you guysss!! XOXO!!

~Tanisha~