The Talk!!

Okayy! I can see a long author's note coming in the end! *Making Excited Squeals* Oh! The Sweetness in the picture above is Matthew Atkinson as Andrew Hope! XO! <3

          OKK!! This is getting so annoying now! My brother has been avoiding me since the party, so I haven't been able to talk to him about the incident yet. Maybe he doesn't wanna talk to me about this matter. He still considers me as a little baby, who doesn't understand the world outside. But he needs to understand that I'm not a baby anymore and what happened 2 nights before was connected to my bestfriend. I asked for mom's help to keep Aaron home tonight, I'm determined that I will talk to him tonight! Mom is taking Aiden to the little theatre down the block to watch an animated movie, so I'll be free to talk to Aaron and he'll not go anywhere leaving me alone at home.

          Zeline has been really quiet lately maybe she really likes him to have such an affect of the incident that occurred. Well I know Aaron, there has to be a reason why he did so! Ok class ends in 20, and my mom, being the great mom that she is wanted me to do something in return for helping me. She baked some cookies for Iris and Luciana, and asked me to give these to them on the way home. Well to be honest, I'm not that excited as I might be to meet Iris cuz she will still be in her dance class by the time I'll reach there. I start walking towards their house, Ivy can't give me a ride today as he has some work and as I have to drop by at Ian's place so he'll be late. I guess I'll get a bit of exercise. I'm still not wearing my glasses, they are sent for repairing and I've ordered 2 this time. Not taking any chances this time. "Where are you heading to Hazel eyes?" I heard someone behind, I started walking again but a bike stopped right beside me. "You have a really bad case of ignoring me....and that's rude as I'm being nice!" Ian said seeming offended. "I was not ignoring you, I didn't get that you were calling me..." I said stopping a bit and starting to walk again. "Of course I was talking to you, who else has such Hazel eyes here?" He said humorlessly. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "You need a ride, Hazel?" he asked driving his bike as slow possible. "First of all, my name is not Hazel and second, no!" I said annoyed as he gave me a weird name all of a sudden. "So what, your name might not be Hazel but your eyes are, and you can atleast tell where you are going?" he said in a-matter-of-fact way. "I'm heading to your place" I said and stopped as he stopped. "Why?" he tilted his head in confusion. Aw, he looks so cute! Wait, What? "Mom told me to drop some cookies she made for Iris and Luciana..." I said, "Oh then, hop on!" he said. "No! I can manage on my own!" I said and started to go again but he caught hold of my bag. "I didn't ask you Hazel eyes, I told you!" he said, and came so near that I could feel his breathe on my face. "Ok..." I managed to choke out, "Great!" he chirped and hopped onto his bike and I struggled to tie my helmet at place. "Gosh you're such a girl, C'mere!" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to tie the helmet firmly at place. "Here, done!" he said and I sighed in relief, we were so close it was almost hard to breathe. And then off we went.

         I'm home now and mom's going to leave in half an hour, so until then I thought of resting a bit after my walk from Ian's place to mine. Three blocks doesn't seem short when you're already worn out from school. After I reached at Ian's I knew I was right about Iris not being at home. Luciana was very happy with Ian about the fact that he didn't let me walk all the way to their house, at which Ian rolled his eyes. Luciana went into the kitchen and told me to wait in the hall while she brings something she has kept for me. As I wait in the hall, I notice a fact that I haven't seen Ian's dad the whole time they've been here. Just at that moment Ian came down the stairs while a smile when he saw me, "Hey, I was thinking of asking Luciana....I haven't seen your dad the whole time you gays have been here, has he not moved in yet?" I asked a bit curious. Ian's smile dropped and muscles tensed up a bit, "You didn't ask this to mom, did you?" he asked quietly. "No, but I was thinking of...." I was going to complete my sentence as he interrupted me by grabbing my left arm a little too tightly and said, "Don't you dare ask her about this!" he warned with a dead serious look on his face. I just swayed my head back and forth in reply. Luciana arrived after a little while and gave me a little bracelet with charms, its so fragile yet so meaningful. It has a peace symbol, a treble clef and a heart with a lock and a key. I thanked her for this little gift but she just shrugged it off and Ian just went up to his room, so I walked back home.

          Mom's gone, now I just have to wait for Aaron to step out of his room. I've been doing my homework when I heard a shuffle inside the kitchen, I rushed down there and saw Aaron drinking from the juice carton. "How many times do I have to tell you not to drink directly from that?" I asked him, sitting on the counter bench. "You always say after I drink from that, how am I supposed to take it back then? He asked me back. "Well, you should've listened at the first place then, never mind." I said calmly. "Are you angry with me or something?" he asked and that really hit me. "No, not at all..... you've been ignoring me the whole time after the party and you expect me to be normal with you! Wow!" I said rudely. "I needed time to think myself...." He said quietly, "You can talk to me about anything you want...." I said and he nodded.

          Aaron and I have been sitting on our stairs for the past two hours. After our little conversation in the kitchen, he decided to tell me what exactly happened that night from his point of view. "So what happened that night was..... I went there a bit later after you guys went, I hung out with Ivaan and the other boys for a bit then wanted to get some soda or stuff and saw Zeline standing there staring at me. So I started to walk towards the counter where she was standing I went up there and said Hi and other stuff...." He started to explain. "Does other stuff count compliments?" I asked raising my eyebrows and Aaron looked away. He is blushing for sure. He clears his throat and starts saying again, "Yeah it does, she was looking really pretty. The music was really loud so we couldn't hear what we were saying so we decided to go to a room we saw nearby, as we went inside I felt a bit uncomfortable at first but as we talked, I was okay. I told her that I find her quite interesting..." he said and I smirked. "....And then we talked about this and that and at a point of time I realized that I really like her..." he said visibly embarrassed with the fact that he is telling his younger sister about how he likes her bestfriend. I kept my hand on his and gave it a little squeeze and he smiled at me. "well then...I kissed her, but pulled away as I don't want her to hate me or something, she might think that I was taking advantage of the moment later so I didn't want to take the risk....and I think, I was right after seeing her reaction. I didn't know how to share this with you" he said looking up from our hands to me. "You can always share things with me, I'm not a baby anymore." I said, "Yes, but you'll always be my lil princess." He said and kissed my forehead. I am in bed now sleeping a bit early cuz tomorrow Tan and I have a match to make. I doze off with a goofy grin on my face, seriously happy with the fact that two of my most important persons are in love with each other and that none of them regret the kiss they had.

*Author's Note*

OOHHHKKKK!!!! M SERIOUSLY FREAKED AT THE MOMENT!!! LYK SERIOUSLY GUYSS??!!??!! I'M SO DAMN LUCKY TO HAVE YOU GUYS TO BE MY READERS....U R SIMPLY THE BEST THING THAT CUD EVR HAPPEN TO ME!! ^_^ :* :D

210 READSSSS!! OMG...OMG...OMG!! M LITERALLY HYPERVENTILATING AT THE MOMENT!!

Okk, enough capital letters bt....AAAAAHHHHH! M SO HAPPYYY!!

Hmmmm.....so guys give sum ideas about how they can make Aaron and Zeline confess to each without Tan and Lucy saying anything!! Give ur ideas in the comments below!!

Plsss Comment, Vote and Share! :*

Love you guys!! <3

XOXO!!

~Tanisha~