Wanna Party Party?? Part 2!!

Hey u Bundle of sweetnesses (idk if that's a word) out there!! The Cutie pie above is Nina Dobrev as Tianna Maring!! Xo!

          Ian and I had a nice chat at the back porch. I felt like that 12 year old Lucy at that moment though I am very sure that I can't feel anything towards him that way. It's just not meant to be. I look up at the sky, wow it's a full moon! I try to locate a constellation but it's quite hard to find one, so I just stare at them. "It seems like you still adore stars...." Ian said suddenly. "What do you mean by 'still adore' stars?" I asked a bit amused, "You used to admire the stars in such a way that you wanna go touch them or something!" He joked. I chuckled slightly, but stopped as I heard a crash inside. "We better head inside, or else I'll be in trouble!" I panicked wearing my sandals which I opened during our little conversation earlier. "Why would you be in trouble?" he asked, "Cause Veronica kept me in charge, and am so dumb sitting here having conversations with you while anything can be happening inside!!" I slightly shouted at him. "Calm down, will you? Lets go inside!" He said calmly. As I stepped inside, I saw nothing was wrong except the fact that a plate of cupcakes were all over the floor at one corner. I sighed in relief as the hired waiters were cleaning them up.

          Ivy came over to me, "Hey pretty one, having fun?" He asked, "Kinda.." I shrugged. "Still feeling out of place?" he asked, and I nodded. "Awwww am so sorry....that I'm not being able to give you time!" he looked a bit disappointed. I smiled a bit, "Its ok Ivy, It's not that bad actually..." I said looking at Ian. I looked away as he looked at me at the same time, I looked at Ivy and as he was looking behind I shuffled his hair a bit. He turned his head towards me so fast, I feared that he might've pulled a muscle, his eyes widened at my action. I laughed at his reaction, "C'mon Man!! It's my partyyy!! He whined and I laughed a bit more. "I'll get you back for this!" He warned me before joining his friends again. I shook my head, and looked around to find Tan. I saw her walking towards me and my smile grew wider. "Ah,finally
!! It's as if you and Zee totally ditched me, I thought you guys were gonna stick by my side as it's my first ever party?" I asked, and all she did was hug me. When she did so, I understood she is way too excited to answer my question. "Hey girl, what happened? And I wanna know in details!" I demand my bestfriend. "Oh, we had such a nice time, Andrew said that we can't have our little privacy here so we walked around the terrace, held hands and...." Before she could finish I shouted, "He kissed you!!??" "Sshh.....Luc!!" she said embarrassed as people were staring at us. "Sorry, tell me nah!" I whined. "Yeah, we kissed!!" She said and blushed furiously! "Ooooh!! Someone got her first kiss!" I gushed at her and she blushed some more. We started looking for Zee but she was nowhere to be found yet.

          I don't get where possibly could Zee be. Tan and I didn't eat yet, if Zee had her dinner without us she's gonna be so dead. "Did you try calling her?" Tan asked, "Yeah, I did....but she's not answering." I said,seriously worrying now. Most of the people are gone by now. It's nearly eleven, I don't know how we are surviving yet without food but being worried really kills your appetite, I guess. Suddenly I see Zee running out from one of the rooms, I try to stop her but she ran out the main door so Tan and I ran after her. As we succeeded in stopping her, we see that her eyes are all puffy and nose is runny. We ask her what happened but she cries even more so I tell Tan to take her to her car I'll go and send Andrew to take Zee home. I go inside to see Andrew and Ivy talking to Aaron. I realize that I haven't seen Aaron the whole time either, excluding the time when he came. I ran up to them and told Andrew to go and drive Zee home. He left off to give the girls a ride and I saw a pint of guilt on Aaron's face. "What the hell is wrong!?" I asked Aaron and Ivy. "Nothing much..." Ivy replied quickly as if nothing happened and I'm sure he knows something that I don't. "Oh, please don't give me that crap! I just saw my bestfriend running out of the party, where we were supposed to have fun but I clearly saw that she was crying.... And my brother has a look of guilt on his face!!! Tell me what's wrong!?" I yelled at them, clearly pissed about the whole fact. Ivy looked around and I followed his sight, Ian is still here. They don't wanna let me know about whatever just happened. Alright! I'll find it out myself! I barged out of there, not being able to take it anymore.

          I sat on a bench a few minutes far from Ivy's house. I want to go to Zee's place to know how she's doing cuz she's not taking any calls. Tan's with her but I wanna go there but Ivy will not take me there right now, I know that very well. It's almost 11:40 pm and its not safe for me to roam around alone but I can't wait till tomorrow. "You ok?" I heard Ian ask from behind me. "No, I'm not!" I reply rudely but then something crosses my mind. "I'm sorry, I'm just not in the right mood!" I said, "It's ok..." he shrugged. "Um....can you do me a favour?" I asked hopefully. "Yeah, I'll try my best." He said trying his best to cope with the situation. "Can you drive me over to Zeline's place?" I asked, crossing my fingers beside me. "Yeah sure, no biggie!" he said and walked towards his..... ok!! I can't ride that! "Y-yo-you have a bike?" I asked stammering a bit. "uh, yes! You want a ride or not?" he asked. "Yeah I do!" I said trying to be determined and telling myself that I'm doing this for Zee. Though the ride was pretty awkward at some places, where I had to grip him really tight and feared that I might stab him with my fingers alone.

          I reached Zee's place in no time, thanked Ian and let my mom know that I'll be staying over. I went up to Zee's room to see her curled up on the bed, not even changed and Tan sitting on the couch , not knowing what to do next. Tan saw me and stood up. "Have you tried talking to her?" I asked and she nodded. "But she won't give a straight answer...." She said. "Lets try again together, shall we?" I asked and she nodded again. I sat on Zee's bed and shook her slightly. "Wanna explain what happened please? cuz we r still clueless here!" I said to Zee. "C'mon Zee tell us please! You'll feel light!" Tan said. Zee moved slightly and rested her back against the wall, looking a bit relieved that we are both there for her. "Yo-you guys want to know about w-what? Zee asked still sniffling. "Everything?" Tan stated which sounded more like a question. "Ok so... as we entered the party, I was really hungry so I went to look around at the food counters.... when I saw Aaron entering the party, he hung out with his friends for a bit and walked towards the counter where I was standing.... We talked about a few things until the music got louder so we decided to go to a room nearby and talk for a while....." She started telling us and sniffled at breaks. "He complimented me about how I was looking and that he finds me quite interesting...." She blushed a bit at this part and Tan and I exchanged looks cuz we know how big of a crush she has on Aaron. "So we've been eating and talking for hours about different things, when suddenly he kissed me.....I thought he actually meant that kiss but then he pulled away and said that it was a mistake and he's sorry!! I felt so bad that I ran out from their and the rest u know!" She started crying at the end. "Well to be honest Zee, I think we should know what Aaron feels too cuz one-sided opinion is never the right result. You actually need to put 2 and 2 together!" Tan said placing her hand on Zee's shoulder and looked at me. "Yes, Tan's right Zee....Maybe he thought that you don't want to do this, it just happened and doesn't want to make you feel bad or something.....I mean, think about it!" I said slowly and Tan nodded at what I said. "Exactly, Luc will know about what Aaron has to say and only then we can come to a solution for it." Tan said. "And till that time I won't let you sulk your bitchy face like that, go change up.....and lend us some clothes! We are staying over!" I said to Zee and pulled her off the bed. We all changed and went to sleep, who knows what we have in line for tomorrow. Let's just hope everything will turn out right!

*Author's Note*

Heyaa guys!!! How are you enjoying my story so far? Do you like the way I update? Or Do you want me to change anything regarding my writing? If you do....then comment below or PM me! Anything you prefer!!

*Yawn* I need sleep now *Blinking rapidly*....sooo.... Love you guys so much!! :*

XOXO!!

P.S. Goodnight, Sweetdreams!! *Making a heart shape with my hands*

~Tanisha~