Old Connections!

The beauty in the picture above is Ashley Benson as Zeline Hope!! xoxo!

         My life is seriously screwed up at the moment. I was so wrong the moment I thought Ian has changed, cuz gosh.....he hasn't, even a bit. I wish I could go back to the old me, whenever he talked to me back then I used to be quiet which is why he didn't talk to me except the times he needed someone to listen. I was a quite good listener, I know a lot of stuff he told me about his family and himself while I helped with his homework. I don't have any idea of what is happening to me, I'm reacting to every single thing he's saying just to bug me. Why is there no delete button in real life? Its been one whole week of utter annoyance occurred by this guy. You don't have any idea how I'm tolerating this guy when he sits beside me during Maths class. Whenever I try to ignore him, he starts tapping that pen of his on the desk. Oh how I wish I could throw him and that damn pen out the window!

          I walk outside with a frown on my face as Zee walked towards me. "What's with that face, Ian jerk alert?" Zee asked while making a face, "What else? Like anything better than that can ever happen to me." I replied in a sarcastic tone. She chuckled at my response and said, "Why don't you just ignore him?" "And give him a chance to annoy me some more? Yeah that would be nice." I said grumpily, "Oooh, someone's cranky!" Tan said teasingly while joining us. "Tan's here, Lets go!" Zee said and we simply followed her to her car. We are heading downtown today as Zee told us last week. We are gonna pick the parcel, grab some lunch and head home, that's the plan so far.

          We are at our most favorite eating place here in Breckenridge, 'Salt Creek Steak House'. We gave out our usual orders, I ordered my favorite smoked chicken salad sandwich while my best friends chose to eat salad. I mean,Why? "We have only one life and that too full of problems, then why not enjoy it with delicious food." That's what my dad always say. Suddenly I watch a guy checking Tan out, I smirk and say "Someone's checking someone out...". Zee looks around to see what I meant and Tan is just smiling at her phone, she's been on her phone a lot these days. "Ooh Zee, go and check it out!" Tan says without looking away from her phone. "He's checking you out, dumbox!" Zee slaps Tan's shoulder while Tan looks up bewildered. I laugh at her reaction, as I watch the guy walking towards our table I looked at Tan. She looks tensed, "Hi, I'm Eric." He introduces himself to us or should I say Tianna. Zee lets out a fake cough and I stifle a laugh. "Hi...Tianna." Tan replies quietly. "Can we go have a coffee tomorrow?" he asked, I raised my eyebrows at Zee. Gosh, He's so straight forward! "I'd love to but, sorry, I have a date tomorrow!" Tan replies shyly. WHHAAATTT!!?? Zee looks at me with the same expression that I might have on my face right now. "Oh, okay, nice to meet you." Eric says disappointedly and walks away. "You owe us an explanation girl!" Zee says as she crosses her arms, "Was that true or did you just say that to blow him up?" I asked. "It's.....true." Tan said. "And when were you planning to tell us?" I asked, "Yesterday, but felt a bit weird because of her." Tan said pointing at Zee. "Why would you feel so?" Zee asked. "Because I'm going on a date with....... Andrew." Said Tan shyly. I just gaped at her for a while before giving her a hug, "I'm so happy for you Tan! That guy finally had the guts to ask u out!!" I said, "I'm good with it, if you guys promise not to kiss in front of me or something." Zee said teasingly and Tan turned red. We all laughed until our orders came up.

          I came home to know that my mom has made plans with Veronica and she is currently urging me to join them. "But mom, I just came home and I'm not feeling like going out!" I said to mom, but she won't bulge. "No, its been 2 hours since u came home, and c'mon you need know people here outside your friend zone." "I don't want to know more people, I know enough people to live a lifetime." I said desperately, "That's so not true.....Fine, these are the times when I miss your father so much.....He used to listen to everything I said." Mom said disappointedly. Gosh she is so good at making me do what she wants without any hard work. "Urghh, mom! Fine, I'll go!" I sat on my bed looking at my mom's face lighting up, "Ah, darling, you're the best daughter I could imagine." She said while kissing my forehead. She told me to get ready by six, so here I am, wearing a dress my mom forced me to wear as I'm going to meet new people who just came to this town. They live 3 blocks away, as Veronica said. I'm the only one going along with them. Cuz its just so easy to make me do anything! I am going to carry a tray of cupcakes mom and I made, I love baking. I try to keep the cupcakes safe as I get into Veronica's car. I just hope that I don't ruin these because of my clumsiness.

As Veronica rings the doorbell, I stand behind my mom. As the door opens, I see Luciana, Ian's mom. Okk!!!This is a nightmare!I hope i'm going to wake up at the right time! After the ladies greet each other, Luciana recognizes me "Oh, isn't this Lucy?" she smiles at me. "Yes, Mrs. Connor, I'm glad you remember me." I smiled back at her handing her the cupcakes, I'm quite surprised that she remembers me cuz I've been to their previous house only once to give notes. "Thank you dear and call me Luciana, we have similar names." She winked at me. "And of course I remember you, well let me see......You've become more beautiful lately." She says while grabbing my hand with her bare hand. I blush at her compliment, the ladies walk towards the kitchen and asked me to roam around the house for a bit. I walk around the house awkwardly, I step into the living area and admire a wall full of family pictures. There are so many pictures here, of Ian, his parents, his little sister Iris. Iris was just born the year before they left, she must be 5 by now. I smile at her pictures while I notice something...... Is that Me?? I walk towards the picture to take a look at it, it's a picture from our camp the year they left. There's Cassidy Raynolds, I make a face at her thoughts. As I rise my hand to touch the picture, I hear the door open. "Mom I'm home!" Ian shouts followed by another voice, "Me too!" Iris says in her cute little voice. I walk towards their lobby and hear Luciana say "We have guests! I'm in the kitchen!" By the time I reached the lobby, I saw a little girl coming towards me. I smile at her, she looks at me for a while and smiles back at me. "Hi, I'm Lucy!" I introduce myself as I stretched out my hand, "I'm Iris!" she takes my hand and shakes it while giggling. "Who are you talking to Angel?" Ian calls out at Iris, he looks at me and looks a bit surprised. "What are you doing here?" He asks, "Um....I'm here with my mom." I reply as the others join us. "You guys met?" mom asked, "Yeah, we are friends." Ian says as he keeps his hand on my shoulder. I look at him in surprise and remove his hand off my shoulder as I say, "No, we're not....We just met last week." Before he could say anything else, Iris exclaimed excitedly making cute gestures with her tiny hands "Cuddleboo!! Look, look!! We have a cute little bird on our backyard.....You have to see!!" I chuckled at her nickname for Ian, as he glared at me. Iris held his hand and pulled him towards the backyard, Ian looked back at me and said "Come join." "Right behind ya, Cuddleboo!" I used Iris's nickname and he frowned.

Iris gave me a nickname while we were watching the bird, Its Birdy and I love it. I don't mind Ian being around until I get to be with Iris. Ian's a different person when with Iris, that's the Ian I would like to know more about, not the one he shows at school. He's surely hiding something.

Heeyyyyyy guyyyyyssss!! You guys are beyond my expectations!!! ^_^

93 reads!!!!!!!! SERIOULSYY!!??? WHAT CAN I SAY?? U GUYS MADE ME SPEECHLESS!! I LOVE YOU GUYSSS SO MUCH!!

Moving on to the story, Did you like Iris?? And the fact that Tianna and Andrew are going a date.....Finally??

Anyways, watch out the trailer for my story! Here's the link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Co2xRft3k4

If you can't access this one then, the link is given in the external link option.

Please Comment, Vote and Share!

XOXO!!

~Tanisha~