The Planned Confession!!

Heyyy U awesome readers out there!! I knw m late but there r reasons.....I'll explain everything in the Author's note....till then enjoy!! Oh and the picture above is Brant Daughtery as Aaron Montgerald. <3

          Its been one whole week after my little conversation with Aaron, I haven't said anything to Aaron the time he told me about what he felt about Zee cuz I know if I said anything to him regarding the incident or anything about them, my tongue would slip and I would've told him about how Zee felt. So I kept quiet, I had to explain this to Tan many times cuz she was all over when I told her that I didn't say anything in return. Whatever, I am sitting with Tan and Zee in our cafeteria not having any real conversation. Tan is making signs with her eyes or expressions but I know what she's trying to say. Zee is opening up, but still haven't changed to her true self. "Guys, I need to talk to Mr. Horald about my assignment I'll meet you guys later?" Zee stood up and asked us. Tan's face lit up, "Yeah, yeah sure!" she said to Zee. I can tell by Zee's face that she wanted to ask what was up but let it slide and walked away. Tan and I sighed in relief, "Gosh, now please tell me you have something in mind." Tan asked seemingly hopeful. "No, I simply have no idea of what we should do, you said that we should do something so that they confess themselves without us saying anything or hinting on anything." I pointed out to her, "I know...." She said placing her cheek on her palm. ".....And today we have tutorial class, can this day get any worse!" she added and placed her head down on the table. "Yeah but we have a free class before that and..." I said and suddenly something came up in my mind. "Tan...I have an idea!" I said, and she looked up "Really? What's that?" she said looking exhausted obviously thinking that its another plan that won't work. "Tan, it's a nice one seriously!" I said shaking her shoulder. "Ok, ok tell me...." She said. "You know I avoid Mrs. Bett sometimes as she always asks me to take care of our tutorial classroom?" I asked, and she nodded. "Maybe this time we can use it as an advantage..." I grinned at her and she raised her eyebrows. "Ok....and exactly how can we use it as an advantage?" she asked and I just grabbed her hand and yanked her towards the hall where Mrs. Bett sits. "Come I'll explain on the way!" I said.

          I rarely pass by Mrs. Bett's room, so today when she saw me she called me over as I thought she would. "Oh Adeline, so nice to see you here, I don't see you no more except my classes twice a week." She chirped in her Irish accent as I walked towards her. I gave her a charming smile, the best I could give. "Yes Mrs. Bett, that's why I thought of walking by your room during lunch break." I replied sweetly, "Oh my, have you eaten?" she asked placing her hand on her heart. "Yes, I have...."I said and started to walk away and prayed mentally. "Oh honey, thank goodness you came by I needed someone to do this work for me!" she said. Oh yess!! As I planned!! I smiled at that and asked, "And what would that me Mrs. Bett? I'll be glad to help!" "Nothing much, you just have to be in charge of the classroom, where the tutorial class is going to be held. I think you have a free period before that class?" She said which sounded more like a question. "Yes I have, and I'll do it don't you worry!" I said,  with a smile. "Oh you're a life saver darling!" she said and I left her room. Tan was waiting outside her room, "How did it go?" she asked. "Just like we planned!" I replied with a grin and hugged her. "Awesome, now lets help make this match made in heaven!" she said with a wink. I giggled at her choice of words, trust me! It's a bit weird to imagine your older brother and bestfriend as a couple but as long as they are happy, I'm more than happy!

          We are now standing in front of our tutorial classroom. I was with Aaron a while ago and he's free now, I'm waiting for Tan. "Hey..." Tan said, "Where were you? And what's the news?" I asked. "The news is good, she's sulking as usual and she said she'll be here in a moment and as you're in charge of the room she's gonna spend some 'alone time' here and we'll be taking care outside." She said in one breathe and made a sign with her fingers when she said 'Alone time', I just nodded. We chatted for another good 20 minutes until Zee arrived. " Hey guys..." Zee greeted us. "Hi..." I said and hugged her. "All yours, as I promised..... but it took a lot to convince the Madam in charge." Tan pointed at the door to the room and then at me. I rolled my eyes and Zee smiled a bit. Gosh, I miss our old Zee! "It's a bit dark inside, I hope you don't mind.....it will be a problem if anyone knew that there is a person inside without a teacher as many equipments are there." I said to Zee looking inside the room. "Yeah it's alright, don't worry and if anyone comes just call me or come inside yourself." She said and went inside. "Wow, she can be like that even when in a dull mood." Tan laughed, I laughed along. "Ok Tan enough laughing, lets text Aaron?" I asked Tan and she nodded enthusiastically obviously really excited about the whole thing. I shook my head at her actions and took my phone out.

"I need to meet you in front of our tutorial room, my free period has just started so meet me here....and pls don't be late! Need to talk to you about Zee....

-Love Luc!"

"And......Send!!" I said as I clicked the send button and Tan jumped up and down. "Gosh! It's so fun to make matches!" she said and I laughed out at this. She joined me after a while. I saw Aaron walking towards the tutorial room, "Sshh, come follow me!" I told Tan. We hid by the cabinets beside the room. Aaron stood where we were standing, and took out his phone to call me I think. So I kept my phone on silent. He tried calling me a few times but as I was not picking he began to walk away, I looked at Tan and she was as worried as I was. But instead Aaron looked at the door of the room and walked inside. And we high-fived each other.

          They have been inside the room for half an hour now, and Tan and I have been dodging people who were coming near the room or wanted to go inside. One cleaner made a mess and was so stubborn to go inside that I had to make him call Mrs. Bett to make him believe that I was in charge of this room. Gosh match-making is not that easy if you ask me! I hope they confess to each other whatever is inside themselves and that their confession is worth our hard works. Fingers-crossed!!!

*Author's Note*

Okkk Guyss!! Sorry for the late updates!! But I hope the combo updates please you!! :)

My broadband connection just crashed, and internet connection has been a mess. And my dad had a major leg operation, so I was pretty occupied with all of that. We just found out that my dad has diabetes too, Plsss pray for him!!

Okk, coming back to the story!! How did you like this chapter? I know that its choppy and without Ian but the other chapters will be full of Ian and Lucy so I'm trying to concentrate on the other characters in the first chapters. So hold on to your seats, to know wat happened inside the tutorial room! :P

Don't you think the tutorial room had a big role in this chapter? :v

Please Comment, Vote and Share!

Lots of Love!! XOXO!!

~Tanisha~