Humming Forest!!

This chapter is written in Lucy's POV like earlier. The picture above is Danielle Radcliffe as Aiden Montgerald. (We are gonna imagine him in his younger days ok? Ok! :P)

          If there are advantages of being single, then there are disadvantages too. Especially when you're the only one whose is single in the group. Well, people would be saying that I, Lucy Adeline Montegerald, is whining about being but you would say the same if you were in my place. Its Saturday, the first day of weekend and both my bestfriends are going on a double date. Our conversation yesterday at lunch went something like this..... "Oh, its finally Saturday!!" Zee chirped. "Yeah, so...?" Tan asked while I quietly chewed on my food. "Don't tell you forgot Tan??!!" Zee yelled while slamming her fist on the table. I looked around to see most of the student body staring at us and then at Tan to see a confused expression on her face and then suddenly her eyes lit up and she blushed a bit. That's when I knew it was about Andrew. "We have a double date!" said Zee excitedly. Tan smiled and nodded, "Yeah....Aaron and Zee, Andrew and I....you can tag along with us?" Tan said excitedly to me. I simply shook my head and replied, "And be the third wheel? No thanks!! You guys enjoy!! I have plenty of things to do!" I said. "You sure?" Zee asked and I just nodded in reply.... Gosh I was so wrong when I said so, cuz I just came from Tan's place to help her choose what she should wear and what kind of makeup she should apply. I have a good knowledge of makeup which I think I inherited from my grandma, who is a beautician and runs a parlor, but I personally don't like to put much makeup on. There is still one and a half hour until they leave. I thought while I put my headphones on and sat on our old rocking chair, slowly dozing off! I think I felt someone so close to me as if just a meter away from my face but I was so tired to even peep at who that was so I went to sleep again.

          I woke up suddenly when I heard a loud crash from upstairs. I saw that my headphones were wrapped around my cell phone and kept neatly on the table near me. I ignored that, and walked upstairs. I heard Aiden laughing his head off with some other guys. Slowly I opened the door to his room and every head turned towards me. "We're making a video sshhhh!!" Kevin whispered to me while Jayden and Aiden talked to their camera as if they were talking to someone sitting across them. I shook my head and quietly closed the door. Aiden is a youtuber, and he is totally in love with that world of his. He does so many things and we are very proud of him. Smiling at my thoughts, I walk upto my room thinking of the random things I could do, when I checked the time downstairs it was six something so they might've already gone halfway of where the date was going to be. I would have called Ivy but he's out with his basketball friends to some live game. I went into my room and sat down to do some homework.

          After a long and boring 1 hour of Maths, I was feeling exhausted. I needed to breathe....Feel free....which meant....I need to sing my heart out. This is a thing no one really knows about. Not even Zee, Tan or Ivy. Just my family, even they don't have that much of an idea of how much I love singing. There are some things in life which are just meant to be silent and inside you. It makes me feel peaceful, and I knew just the right place of where I want to go right now. I quickly grab my cardigan and a scarf and walk out. I see my mom in the kitchen and shout, "Mom I'm going out!! Will be back by 8 or 9!!" While I grab my purse and keep my phone inside I hear my mom's faint voice, "Ok, take care honey, Love you!" "Love you too!" I shout and close the door. I am always excited to go to that place, It's my most favorite spot in the whole town, Ian had shown this place to me four years ago. After he left I visited that place every once and a while.

          I usually drive to this place but today I walked all the way here. I stood in awe looking at the beautiful scenario in front of me, this place never failed to leave me awestruck every time I came here. I sat on the broken deck near the lake. Its pretty rare to fine lakes here in Breckenridge, so this place is pretty special to me if you cancel the fact that Ian brought me here. I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT!! Gosh I look out towards the lake, it seems from here as if the lake has no end and as the sun sets, its a beautiful view. I contently sigh and start humming a song I've been listening to a while ago. I heard some rustle of leaves behind and I looked back, nothing! So I started singing, almost instantly a feeling of happiness washes over me.

(I do not own the lyrics!! You can listen to the song if you want, Its called Closer to you by Jaylene Johnson :D)

"I decided I could be happy on my own

Find a way to get it done when I needed to be strong

Always choosing safely I was going it alone

Never taking chances just in case I might be wrong

But I'm feeling a longing inside me

And I'm taking a road I've never seen...

Closer to you, Closer to you

Further from me and closer to you!

I was scared if you were mine I'd only let you down

I was cold when you were kind

But you always stayed around

I had doubts but you believed that one day I'd let go

You never lost your faith in me and I want you to know...

That I'm moving toward you, I can see you

And I'm leaving the way I've always been...

Closer to you, closer to you

Further from me and closer to you..."

          I slowly open my eyes and smile at the breathtaking view. Just as I was about to start humming another song, someone started talking. "Wow! Who knew hazel eyes could sing like that!!" He said, my eyes widened and I turned my head so fast I think I could twist a muscle or something. Seriously, I think I'd love to smack that smirk off his beautiful face!!

Wait, Did I just call him beautiful. Stupid Conscience!!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!" I shouted at him, suddenly in a panic mode. "I am the one who brought you here first, remember?" he said rolling his eyes. I blushed red and looked down, I wish he didn't notice that. He sat down beside me, "How long have you been standing there?" I asked. "Maybe a bit too long..." he smirked. I looked forward concentrating on the ripples the lake water is making. I hope he doesn't ask anything about the song. Plsss Plsss!!

*Author's Note*

Heyyyy guysss....It's shorter than usual but that's because I wanted to complete the conversation in a different way....Well you guys tell me... Do you want Ian's POV? Cuz I wanted to complete the conversation in his POV!! And what other things happened with him during dat day!! ;)

ANDDD THANK YOUUUU SOOO MUCH FOR 300 READS!! I WAS LYK o.o "AM I DREAMING?" BUT U GUYS IN REAL AND THE BEST READERS!! <3

Anyways Love you LOTSSS!!

Please Comment, Vote and Share!!

XOXO!!

~Tanisha~