*39*

"Morning sunshine," Joe smiled as I opened my eyes.

"Bugger off," I joked, turning over in bed.

"Why are you mad at me? I should be mad at you!" Joe laughed.

"Hm, why is that?" I smirked.

"Because of last night! You didn't let me finish!"

"Should've remember a condom before I had to remind you in the heat of the moment," I smirked, cuddling up to him, "And you did finish, just not when you wanted."

I gave him a kiss, to which he didn't kiss back.

"Aw, come on," I pleaded.

"Nope!" Joe said, trying not to give in.

"I see a small smile. You know you want to give me a kiss," I laughed.

"I'm good, thanks," Joe nodded getting out of bed.

"What?"

I followed Joe as he ignored me and walked into the kitchen. I thought he was joking, I don't know why he is upset, or if he's joking. Looking at the ground, I came over really embarrassed. I feel like I'm starting to rely on him too much for his own comfort.

"F.uck, Minx, don't cry," Joe said.

"I'm sorry," I said, trying my best to hold my composure.

Joe came towards me, and gave me a desperate kiss. Where the h.ell did this come from? He held my chin, not in a sweet, gentle way, but rather in a needy way. I could feel him push his hard crotch against me and him holding me.

"Minx, I need you, I need your body. I need everything about you. F.uck, I can never stop thinking about you. You've literally become everything to me. I love pleasuring you and love seeing you pleasure me. H.ell, Minx, I love you. Please, don't ever cry because of me. Not now, not ever."

Is this still Joe? Where's my Joe? He's never been one to spill out his feelings. I'm actually really surprised on how he has been handling all of my emotions recently. Because he usually avoids any conflict with emotions and just stays away from it in general.

"Say something," Joe pleaded.

"I don't know what to say, other than that I feel the same. I didn't want to rely on you too much and then have it be hard on you."

"I love it when you rely on me, baby," Joe mumbled, placing small kisses on my neck, "And the only thing hard on me is my d.ick, for you."

"Joe," I blushed, "Again?" I joked.

"Morning wood. It's a thing... And I'm around you, so..."

"Oh my God!" I laughed, blushing even more.

Joe wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up, before carrying me back to the room.

"We need to start doing others things rather than f.ucking," I laughed.

"Like what?" Joe smirked.

"Like have a social life."

"Whatever!"

Joe got out another condom and sat it on the bed next to me.

"Oh, look, you remembered for once," I joked.

"You should just get on the pill," Joe teased.

"We'll see."

I stopped Joe before he put on the condom and moved down so I was facing his d.ick.

Holding it in front of my face, I kissed the tip before slowly putting it in my mouth. I purposely made it dreadfully slow for him.

"Minx," He groaned as he tried thrusting his hips.