*72*

"Come on Minx!" Joe laughed.

I joined Joe as he jumped on the hotel's bed.

"The people underneath are going to hate us!" I laughed.

"Well we're leaving in the morning!" Joe laughed as he turned up his music a bit louder.

I held Joe's hand to keep my balance while we jumped on the bed. Joe loudly sang along with the music playing and danced, attempting to make me dance along with him.

"Joe!" I laughed as he pulled my body towards his and gave me a kiss.

"I love you," He smiled, breaking the kiss.

"I love you too," I smiled into the kiss.

Joe playfully bit my lip as we kissed and ran his hands up and down my body.

"Let's go out somewhere," I suggested, breaking the kiss.

"Hm. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know. Let's explore, we're in a town we've never been and we're cooped up in the hotel room."

"Yeah, alright!" Joe nodded, giving me another kiss.

I slid on my shoes and a jumper, as did Joe, and we left the hotel.

Joe held my hand as we just walked around, it was dusk and just getting dark. We ended up going into a small restaurant and getting something little to eat. It didn't end up tasting that good, so we just paid for it and quickly left.

"I can't believe we did that," I giggled.

"What? We paid for it, just left rather quickly," Joe laughed.

I held his hand and wrapped my other arm around his arm as well, cuddling next to him as we walked around.

"Joe!" We heard some girls yell behind us as we walked along a busy road, "Can we have pictures with you?!"

"Hi! Sure," Joe smiled.

They all took pictures together before saying good-bye and Joe and I continued walking around town, ending up being lost.

"Where are we?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know, let's just keep walking," Joe shrugged carelessly.

We kept walking and soon somehow ended back by the hotel.

"See, no need to worry," Joe smiled, kissing my cheek.

We made our way up to our room.

"I didn't realise how late it has gotten," I astonished.

"Hm, yeah, it was nice to go and mess around for a bit and walk around," Joe grinned.

"Yeah, but I'm tired now," I yawned.

"You're always tired, are you okay?" Joe questioned.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine, just a bit tired. I think it's because I was really busy this last week," I reassured him.

"Alright," Joe smiled.

I changed into my pyjamas and got a small pinch on the bum from Joe as I did.

"Joe!" I squealed.

"Mm, sorry," Joe smirked.

I got in the bed and Joe changed, purposely taking his time.

"Joseph! Put some clothes on!" I laughed.

"Fine," Joe groaned jokingly.

He put his boxers on and then laid in bed with me, without putting anything else on.