IX.

"I said, baby look what you do to me.
Girl I go crazy,
and you just got me waiting.. Waiting for you."
|| Waiting- Chris Brown ||

Desta Evans

Tears formed in the rims of my eyes.
Somebody really cares?
"Why are you about to cry" his voice showed concern, wonder. He doesn't understand how words really effect me. Most of my life it's been negative, for the first time, in a long time, especially from someone out of my family.
Someone has said something positive, meaningful referring to me.
"It's just, f-f-for the first time. In uh- ever. Someone made me, happy" I stated,
looking into his eyes. His arms still wrapped around my waist. His tall frame still towering mine as I stay seated on the stool.
Licking my bottom lip, tasting an salty substance indicating my tears has slowly made its way down my face, to my lips.
Sighing heavily, he placed his hands on my cheeks, staring deeply in my eyes.
"How do you not see how beautiful you are" he mumbled, examining my face. Looking as if he was really concentrated on my facial features.
"You know what"
he started, "I'm gonna make you feel as beautiful as I see you to be. Since you think your physical appearance is horrid, I'll call my sister to, enhance your beauty." He smiled softly.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked,
I didn't get what he meant by 'enhancing my beauty'

"My sister is gonna take you for an girls day, Make-up, nails, hair, you know all that girly stuff.
After y'all are finished, I'm taking you somewhere. And I'm not taking no for an answer" with that, he left the room, dialing a phone number.
Which I assume to be his sister's.
I sighed heavily, and thought about all the events that took place, in such a short amount of time.
How can you fall in love in less than a week? Saying I was confused was an complete understatement.
"So my sister is on her way" his voice interrupted my thoughts as he came back into the room. I nodded my head okay, and continued my thoughts.
"Christopher I'm scared" I admitted.
"Why, and baby girl you don't have to call me Christopher, you can call me Chris"
he stated.
"I know but your mother named you Christopher" I challenged. He smiled slightly while shaking his head lightly.
"Anyway, why are you scared?" He replied.
"I've never met your sister, does she know about- you know? I jus-"
"Calm down baby girl, she'll love you. She doesn't know but she will find out." He tried to console me, making me feel an state of euphoria of the situation.
This is all new to me.
"Okay" I nodded my head slightly.
I changed my shirt, and grabbed my keys. I walked over to Christopher's house, and we waited for his sister to come. It was quiet, but it was comfortable. The sound of cartoons throughout the room, small chuckles coming from Christopher, a big smile plastered on his face. He really is an kid at heart, I smiled softly to myself.
Out of habit I began playing with the necklace around my neck. He looked over, and began starting Intensively.
"Yes Christopher?" I raised my eyebrow slightly.
He hissed lowly, and bit his bottom lip.
"I love it when you call me by my full name Ma'" he smirked slightly,
I began blushing lightly.
"Come here baby girl"
I hesitated at first, but eventually got up and walked to the other side of the couch where he was planted. He gently brought me down on his lap, and wrapped his arms around me. I was very tensed at first.
"Relax baby" he whispered in my ear, it's like my body was under his spell. As soon as the words came out his mouth, my body followed its command. I relaxed, and cuddled in his arms. The warmth of his body feeling as if it was protection.
I felt protected in his arms.
Then, a light skinned women with similar facial features as Chris. I assumed she was his sister. Chris arms never let go of me, as his sister walked around greeting us.
"Hey Chris" she smiled, "
This the girl you were talking about?" she asked.
"Yup, here she is" he smiled brightly.
"She's gorgeous, Hi I'm Lytrell"
She extended her arms out.
I got out of Christopher's grasp, and gave her an slight hug. "Hi, I'm Desta" she smiled at me and then looked back at Chris.
"We should be done by 7"
he nodded,
"Sis, come here I gotta talk to you. We'll be right back okay?"