III.

I'm so alone,
I feel so alone,
So alone in this world
Got everything I want.
It feels like I'm 4 years old all over again.
Cause I just keep running fast
Should be walking
Saying when I grow up
You gon' see
I'm gon' be comfortable and happy.
|| Chris Brown- 4 years old ||

Dis is my fucking song! *wipes tears* but, back to the story..

Desta Evans

I walked out the bathroom, hearing the bell ring. Fuck, I'm late to Mr. Brown's class! I hurried down the hall, happy that the hallway is cleared. I made it to the front of his classroom door. Silently praying. Me being late means I'm going to feel everybody' eyes burning a hole in my soul.
Not to mention I'll have to be faced with Mr.Brown.
I don't know about him, but our little encounter made me a little uncomfortable.
I mean, he's a teacher, he's very, very attractive, and it seems he made an move on me. I know any other girl would be ecstatic, but I'm not use to this kind of treatment. It makes me get all nervous and feel weird in my stomach. It's like when he speaks to me, my insides explode, and I get anxious.
I shook the feeling, taking a deep breathe. Maybe if I don't make eye contact, he won't notice I'm there.

Everybody else seems to ignore my presence.
Or at least hate my presence. Either or,
I placed my hand on the knob, turning it gently. I opened the door as soft as possible, and tried to tip-toe to the back of the class.

*Sings* Tip-toeing in my Jordan's..

I looked up briefly to see Mr. Brown facing the board.
"How nice of you to join us, Ms. Evans" his voice ranged though my ears.
Shit! I'm busted.
He turned away from the board, facing me. His left eyebrow raised, as he spoke.

"Care to tell me why you are late Ms.Evans" he questioned, with a stern look on his face.
I hear other females commenting on how sexy he looks when he's serious. I snapped out of their conversations, and looked down.

"I was using the restroom" I mumbled.

"She was taking an Shit!" A boy exclaimed, making everybody laugh.

Looking up at the boy, I scoffed. Childish dumb fucker.
Mr.Brown' head snapped in the boy direction.
"You want to act like a little kid, go to the principles office. Tomorrow you'll be spending your time with ninth graders. Out of my classroom, Now!" The class laughs subsided, as I laughed quietly to myself.
That's what he get.
The boy mumbled something under his breath, grabbed his bag, and exited the classroom.
I then took that opportunity to walk to my seat, to hear his charming voice once more.

"Eh- don't think I'm letting you off the hook Ms. Evans. Two hour after-school detention, today."  Mr. Brown spoke confidently. I scoffed to myself, nodding.
"Just started working here, already being a dick" I mumbled, walking to my seat.
"What was that Ms.Evans"
I turned around to see a grin on his face.

"Nothing Mr.Brown"
I stated quietly, I turned back around, sitting in my seat.
I got my items for the day, and turned my attention to Mr. Brown.

"Now that everyone is here, we can start the Introduction portion today. I'll start,
My first name is for me to know, and you to never find out. But you will address me as Mr.Brown.
I'm 25 years old, my birthday is May 5th, and I enjoy Art, preferably graffiti" Any questions?" He explained, the class shook their heads, indicating to questions.

"Great" He smiled, showing his beautiful white teeth. Did I just say that? I hope I didn't say it aloud.

"Now, for the assignment you will state your name, age, birthday, and interest. I know it may sound a little corny, but I would like to connect with my students."

Everybody nodded their head in agreement.

"Okay, you young lady in the front, introduce yourself" as soon as those words left his mouth, I tuned out everything. I honestly didn't want to say anything about myself.

Not like I'm important. I also don't want to learn about my classmates. We've been going to school together for almost 4 years now, why learn about them now? They didn't care to introduce theirselves before.
Due to me not listening, I hadn't noticed my name was being called.
"Desta" my name rolled off his tongue, my heart fluttered. All eyes were on me, I didn't like it.
Mr. Brown looking at me intensively, waiting for me to respond.

"I-I, uh, M-"
I got cut off by the bell ringing, indicating school was over.

Thank g- wait, I have detention. Fuck!

"Goodbye class, your homework assignment is to write about your life, whatever is on your mind, write it. We'll call it, The Stream Of Consciousness."
Mr. Brown spoke as, the room cleared. I put my head down, remaining in my seat.

This is going to be a long two hours.

"Ms. Evans, you didn't get a chance to introduce yourself in class, I would like you to do it now." He stated, sitting in the seat ahead of me. I lifted my head, feeling his eyes on me.
Can he not stare so hard!

"U-u-m o-okay"
I stuttered.
"Take your time, I don't want you stuttering the whole time"
he chucked lightly.

"Well, my name is D-Desta Evans" I took a deep breathe.
Calm down, he's just a man.

"I'm 17 years old, my birthday is in two weeks; March 5th. I-I absolutely love poetry, it's everything to me" I smiled slightly, good job, you didn't stutter as much.

"Interesting" Mr. Brown stated, grinning slightly.
"I've noticed you're not really good with speech. Which will be a problem in this class. This is going to be a very vocal class, participation is key." I nodded my head, understanding what he is saying.

I knew it was true but, I can't help the fact that I get nervous when people pay attention to me.
It's a weird feeling, that I do not like.

"I'm going to offer you, tutoring. Everyday at lunch you will come to my class. First we'll start with the Basics, eventually improving your speech."

"Okay" I whispered.

"Since you're being such an good sport, I'll let you out of detention early." Thank you God!

"Thank you Mr.Brown" I stated, with a small smile.

"Tutoring starts tomorrow, take care" I nodded, grabbed my stuff and began walking out the door.

"Oh Desta" I stopped, and faced Mr. Brown.
"Yes?"

"Have a good night, beautiful" he smiled, giving me a quick wink.

Holy, shit! Okay so I know I said I was gonna make this lengthy but, when I woke up, and saw all these comments and, feedback on this book, I started dancing my ass off! Lol, some of my favorite authors are reading this book, I'm more than happy!
100+ views !
40+ comments !
20+ votes!
Thank you guys so much, I love all of you.
5+ votes
5+ comments
For next update.
#Nizzy#
XOXO