V.

"There's something about you, baby.
And I swear that it drives me crazy.
I'm stuck on you baby, stuck on you baby.
And I might need help, 'cause I can't think of nothing else. You got me stuck on stupid, stuck on stupid for you.
Look what you do to me.
It's confusing,
how you  do it.
It's like you take my heart and glue it to your soul, yeah baby.
And i'll do anything for you,
oh you know that much is true.
Girl I'm so in love,
I'm stupid.."

|| Chris Brown- Stuck On Stupid ||

Christopher M. Brown // Mr. Brown

I walked into my new house sighing heavily.Why does she have this effect on me?

Why is her insecurities so intriguing to me? I really need to find somebody my age. Moving back here to Los Angeles has been quite an hassle. I came back for an new start, only to be attracted to an 17 year old.

Buts she's turning 18 in a few weeks Chris. She'll be legal, It'll be right

I rolled my eyes at my self-conscious, I need serious help.

I know in her little mind she is not thinking about me, but yet she won't stay off my mind. The way she speaks her life through her poems, it's extremely fascinating. I want to help her, I see she's damaged. She doesn't realize she's beautiful. She needs to embrace it.

Even through the baggy clothing, she's still the most sexiest girl I've ever saw in my life. I know you may think I'm crazy, but I'm not. Honestly a laid back girl, is a real turn on for me. When they carry themselves as they please, thinking they're the ugliest girl in the world, when in reality they're not. They out shine all of the women that wears make-up, tight clothing, heels, everything.

I remembered when I first laid eyes on her. She was in danger, but Is it weird to say she still looked beautiful?
I had to help her, so I did exactly that. Her soft voice, begging for help. Honestly, it hurt my heart a little.
Who would want to hurt somebody that severely? I shook my head, and began going upstairs to change my clothes. I hated wearing these long sleeves, to cover my tattoos. But they were school rules.

Walking outside once I saw the truck had arrived.
Damn, I have to do this by myself.
I sighed heavily, and began unloading the truck.

Desta Evans

I walked into the house quickly forgetting about my parents being gone. Shit, now I have to go out to eat.
Knowing them, they put a lot of money on my card.
I went upstairs and took an quick shower. I brushed my hair up in an sloppy bun. God this is too much work, ugh.
Being Ethiopian was definitely an hassle. Normally we're quite beautiful, but in this case, I believe I lack that gene.
I put on an sports bra, and sweats. My mom says I'm really thick in all the right places, but that gives me a better reason to wear baggy clothing.
I think I've made it very clear that too much attention is very nerve recking. I quickly ran down stairs, grabbing my cell phone, keys, and wallet. Soon exiting the house.

Once I got outside I began contemplating what I should eat. I had my head down, avoiding eye contact until I heard somebody curse.

"Shit!! Dumb ass dresser, hurt my fucking hand!
You a bitch anyway" he screeched loudly. Automatically recognizing his voice as Mr. Brown' I looked up in shock, this being the first time I see him so furious. Holy shit, he has tattoos?! How could I've never noticed. He's practically covered. It looks like he has some on his neck, I wonder if he has some on his chest. I snapped out of my thoughts.
He turned and recognized my presence, soon softening the sternness in his face.
I noticed his hand had a big cut on it, being though I self harm often, I knew how to clean it properly.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that Ma, this really hurts." He stated, soon after wincing in pain.
The blood slowly dropping down his Palm.
Ah, I remember seeing that on my own hand.

"I-I ca- um.. I ca-n help you. Wi-th the wound" I stuttered. Here goes that feeling in my stomach again.
"I me-an I know you're n-new to t-the neighborhood. A-and I have an f-f-first aid kit" I finally explain.

"Please, thank you" he gave me a warm smile. I gave him an sly smile, and began leading the way into my house.

Christopher M. Brown //
Mr. Brown

All of these things, is really hard to move, by myself. As I was trying to lift my dresser, I accidentally cut my hand.
"Shit!! Dumb ass dresser, hurt my fucking hand!
You a bitch anyway" I screamed, yelling at the dresser. It stung so bad, and began bleeding.
Fuck I don't have any bandages!
I began hopping around a little, making eye contact with Desta.
Oh my god she's wearing a sports bra. Lord please don't let me get hard in this presence of this child. I'm trying to be a good person.
I began staring at her. How can she not see how sexy she is?! Like, does she not look at herself in the mirror? I can definitely say her body is an true blessing from the big man above.
Wait. Chris she's 17, stop.
I broke out of my small trance, and spoke.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that Ma, this really hurts." I quickly apologized after realizing I cursed so much. The pain increased when I tried to move it, causing me to wince in pain.

"I-I ca- um.. I ca-n help you. Wi-th the wound" her angelic voice rang through my ears. She's so shy, so insecure. I need to know why.
"I me-an I know you're n-new to t-the neighborhood. A-and I have an f-f-first aid kit" she said.

"Please, thank you" I gave her an wide smile, and she returned an small one. She began guiding me into her house. I followed after her, gripping my hand slightly.

"Um you can take a seat in the kitchen" she said softly, before disappearing from my sight. I walked to the table and sat down.
She soon came back down with a small kit. She grabbed the chair next to me, and I moved my body so I could face her.
"Okay this might burn a little" she look some alcohol and placed it on my fresh wound.
"Shit!" I cursed under my breath, as she began laughing softly.
"What's so funny Ma" I grinned slightly, raising one eyebrows.
She blushed,
"The way you curse. It's funny because you have a little country accent. Then you pronounce the first letter so harshly" she stated giggling again. I smiled slightly.
"It's just so painful" I protested.

"Yea, but I'm all done" she smiled slightly.
I looked down to see my hand properly wrapped. Damn I was so lost in her laugh, I hadn't noticed she was still bandaging the wound.

"Thanks, I'll repay you"
"No you don't have too" she began chewing on the inside of her bottom lip.
Hmm, that's new..
"No I insist, are you hungry" I was kinda hungry, all I had to do was put that last dresser in and I'll be finished moving.
"Yea b-"
"Let me take you out, I insist"

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated like as frequently as I promised. But thanks for the love on this book, I love y'all for it.
--> what did you think of Mr. Brown's point of view?
--> Do you think Desta is slowly breaking out her shell? (Maybe because she want the D, lol)
10+ comments
10+ votes
For next update
#Nizzy#
XOXO