Chapter 2: What's and Wow's

Hey guys so this is chapter 2. I am probably just going to update on weekends because school just started as I mentioned earlier. I updated early because I thought I should get the first few chapters out of the way. Anyway hope you like it! 

disclaimer-I do not own anything 

Rydel's P.O.V 

I woke up and got out of my bed thinking about what happened yesterday. It's so exiting Ross and Laura like each other. When are they gonna admit that they want to be together? And plus my family loves Laura. She's like a second daughter to them. Just like Ratliff is like a fifth son to them. Speaking of which, he came early and was super sleepy so he just slept on the couch until one of us woke him up. I've had the biggest crush on him that only my family, Laura, and Vanessa knew about.

 I walked downstairs and did my daily routine; brushed my teeth, took a shower, and ate breakfast. Ratliff, Riker, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland did the same. Then all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. It was probably Laura. Ryland got up and answered the door and Laura walked in, just as I expected. 

Everyone greeted her as she came and sat in between me and Ross. "So are we gonna work on the song and practice or what?", Laura asked. 

I needed to get Laura -alone- so I could talk to her about Ross. I wasn't gonna tell her that Ross liked her and wanted to be with her, I want Ross to tell her that. But I was going to try to give her a hint. "WAIT- uh Laura I have to tell you something alone so lets work on the songs in a little while- okay- and can we talk in my room alone-with no one else around- alone." I know I made that sound completely awkward and stupid but I needed to tell her so she had a better chance with my brother. 

"Uh...sure", she replied. I quickly dragged her into my room. 

"So whats up", Laura asked. "Look, I wanna talk to you about Ross", I said. "We have been over this. I like him but I'm not sure if he likes me back. So lets just keep it a secret for now", She said like she was repeating it to me for the 10th time.

 "I know and I am not going to pressure you into telling him. I just really thought you both were finally ready to admit your feelings to each other, I mean ever since that incident from when you were in 6th grade and 11 years old and you tripped and fell on him, you both kept your feelings to yourself and were too afraid to admit them to each other. I mean you have liked him for the longest time and he has like you for the longest time too.", I blurted out not thinking about what I just said. Her eyes widened at me like I was a ghost. Then I realized what I just said. I just told her Ross had feelings for her. 

"WHAT!!!!!" she exclaimed.

 Then we had a huge conversation on the subject.

 "Ross has feelings for me too", She said calming down a bit.

I knew I couldn't keep it a secret from her anymore so I just decided to tell her. And yes I am fully aware that if this doesn't work out Ross could hate me for the rest of his life. 

"Okay yes Ross has feelings for you too, he has had feelings for you ever since you realized your feelings for him", I said watching Laura closely to find out what she was thinking and whether she was happy or nervous. 

"Wow", Laura said blankly looking down on the floor. I swear I could tell she was trying to hide her smile.

 Laura's P.O.V (A/N BTW I didn't feel like writing the whole conversation down so I just skipped to the end of it. Basically Rydel and Laura are just talking about what Laura should do) 

I couldn't believe it. Rydel Just told me that Ross had huge feelings for me. We had a really big conversation and at the end I decided that I should tell him, not this instant but soon. And that's exactly what I told Rydel. 

"Ok I will tell him...soon", I said ending our conversation. I saw her grin. 

"Okay we better get going the guys have been waiting for like an hour", Rydel said and we walked downstairs into the living room where the boys were impatiently waiting for us.

 Rydel's P.O.V 

Me and Laura went downstairs and all of the guys got up and started yelling at us for taking so long. After they were done yelling at us we decided to go to the practice room to practice. Laura said she needed to use the bathroom so she said she would meet us there in a minute. 

"Ross can I talk to you for a minute", I ask Ross while everyone else is heading to the practice room and waiting for us to come. I figured since I already told Laura that Ross likes her, I should tell Ross that Laura likes him too. I really want them to get together so if Ross and Laura both know that they both like each other they could have a better chance. 

"Please just take like 2 minutes and not 2 hours", Riker said before going along with the rest of them. 

So I explained to Ross (as fast as I could) that Laura likes him too and he should be the one who takes the next step. He had the same reaction as Laura and agreed to tell her ... soon. I just can't get over how similar they are and how cute they would look together. 

Riker, Rocky, Ryland, and Ratliff also knew that they liked each other but Laura didn't know that they knew. They somehow figured it out on their own. We went to our practice room and found the rest of the guys and Laura. We decided to start practicing. Right then I had a plan.

 Ok so what do you think Rydel's plan is going to be? Be sure to let me know what you think! Also I noticed that not many people are reading this but I will keep writing cause I love to write. And please just bear with me for the first few chapters because I know they are crappy but it will get better, I promise (I will let you know when it starts to get more interesting). Bye!