Chapter 8: Movies and Mind thoughts

Laura's P.O.V

I got dressed into a blue, sleeveless blouse, with pink leggings under. I put on a black bangle (A/N-it is a type of braclet if you didn't know) and some low cut boots. I let my hair out in my natural curls. (A/N-Outfit pictured above)

I walked downstairs and saw Vanessa playing random games on her phone. She was wearing ripped jeans, and a white shirt with a black cardigan over it. Her hair was straightened.  

Mom and dad walked out of the kitchen.

"Alright lets go everyone. Today is going to be so much fun!", Mom said as Vanessa got up and put her phone away into her pocket.

We walked out the door and got in the car. Dad sat in the drivers seat, mom in the passengers seat, and me and my sister in the back.

The car ride was normal. But Vanessa kept whispering things like 'We aren't done talking about it' or 'Sooner or later you're going to have to talk to Ross about it' into my ear when mom and dad weren't paying attention. 

As much as I'd like to deny it, I can't. She was right. I did have to to talk to Ross about it.

We got to the movie theater and we decided to see 'Monsters University'. We got our tickets and sat in our seats. I had been wanting to watch the movie for such a long time. 

However, there was only one thing on my mind...

The kiss 

I tried to enjoy the movie as much as I could but I was too busy thinking about the kiss. That sucks, because it was a really good movie. 

After it ended, we drove to McDonald. We ate there and then we drove home. Right now I am sitting on my bed trying to figure out how to talk to everyone I needed to talk to about the kiss.

Then I remembered that I had a girls night with Vanessa.

I really needed to talk to her. And Rydel. And Dove. And Ross.

I remembered Dove was coming home today. Just then I got text. It was from Dove.

*Text conversation*

(Dove-* Laura-^)

*Hey I'm back!

^Hi! How was your trip?

*Good. How was your weekend?

^Good. Listen, there is something I want to talk to you about.

*Tell me.

^Me and Ross might have kinda sorta... kissed. 

*OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!  :D

* Ross and Laura sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

^Yeah, yeah. Make all the fun you want, but what should I do?

* IDK. Listen I got to go. But we are going to have a serious talk about this tomorrow at school.

^K bye

*Bye ;)

*End of text conversation*

I sat lying on my bed. I looked over to my clock. It was 3:17 pm. I can easily talk to Rydel, Vanessa, and Dove about it, but Ross is a whole other story.

Ross' P.O.V

"Guys, it was no big deal", I say to my siblings and Ratliff for the 50th time. For the past hour and a half they have been bugging me about the kiss.

I admit I liked it... a lot. She tasted like peppermints and cupcakes. Her lips were so soft and our lips moved in a perfect sync. 

"I was a HUGE deal! Your first kiss!", Ryland, my youngest brother says. 

I rolled my eyes for the 5th time.

"He is so right! And tell me everything! Did you like it!? Is she a good kisser!? Are you guys a thing!?", she said getting way too exited.

I could have lied but I knew there was no chance. Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, and Ratliff knew practically every single thing about me.

"Fine, I'll be completely honest. I loved it! She's an amazing kisser! But I don't know what we are..."

 "Awww Ross, just talk to her, then you might become... I don't know... something", Ratliff said.

I sighed.

"Fine, I will talk to her", I said.

And I wasn't lying. I was going to talk to her. I just didn't know how.

That was chapter 8! Also I decided that I am going to have a question of the chapter also known as QOTC (haha get it 'cause there isn't a certain time I update, I just update whenever I have time)! You guys can just message (pm) me a question and I will answer it + you will get a shout out for asking the question! Or you can comment a question down below in the comments. Anyway be sure to let me know what you guys think!

<3<3<3<3<3