Chapter 5: Plans and Projects

Hi!!!! I'm back. Sorry I didn't update yesterday but to make it up I am also going to post chapter 6 today. Also I made my new account which is called heart_smile_happy yesterday and I will post a story on that account as well. Anyway here is chapter 5 (also I know I said there might be a kiss in this chapter but instead there will be one in the next chapter).                                                       P.S. I know this is short but you guys are getting another chapter today and the 1st chapter of my new story on my new account so I have a lot to do. Anyway enjoy!

Vanessa P.O.V

"So spill it Laur, what happened between you and Ross last night?", I ask getting excited. She signed.

"Fine, nothing much really happened between me and Ross we were just watching a movie and we fell asleep, no big deal", she said. 

"I still can't believe you still think he only thinks of you as a friend, I mean obviously he likes you", I said. This girl can be so clueless sometimes.

"I know he likes me back, Rydel told me, but I just don't want to mess up our friendship", she replied. Okay, maybe not so clueless.

"Ok well we can discuss this later, right now you have to get ready to got to the lynch's house.", I said.

She nodded and went upstairs to the other bathroom to take a shower.

After breakfast, at the Lynch's house

Rydel's P.O.V

Laura was here and we were all in the practice room getting ready to write a new song. I gave everyone except Raura- I love that name dad came up with so much- a look that said it was time to take the plan into reality.

We probably should have discussed what excuses we would need to use in order to leave them alone.

Rocky was the first to say something, "I have to go to the bathroom, I will be right back."

Sure, take the easy way out Rocky.

Next was Ryland.

"I almost forgot, I need to go check my email real quick to see how many more songs we need to write for our album, brb", Ryland said. Good job Ryland! That's my little brother!

Then one by one everyone else left.

"I forgot my guitar downstairs", Riker said.

"I need to get another pair of drumsticks these are literally about to brake", Ratliff said. That's my boy- ur I mean hopefully soon to be boy.

"I will go get us some snacks, you guys can continue to write", I said.

We all went into my room waiting to see if anything would happen and we were recording everything that was going on in there with a security camera. The camera was connected to Riker's laptop so we could see everything.

Ross' P.O.V

Me and Laura were sitting at the piano bench together.

"So what do you think of this melody?", she asks playing a fun hip-hop melody on the piano.

I just got lost in her big, beautiful eyes. They're just perfect. They are a perfect shade of brown- dark to be exact- and they are exactly like her, perfect. She is just so pretty with her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her everything.

I decided to make a move on her. I started to lean in.

I know this is a short chapter  I am sorry about that. I will try to make the next chapter longer. Also plz check out my other account heart_smile_happy that I made yesterday. I will post the first chapter of my new story that is called 'unwanted' on it today (it is a fiction story). Anyway, thank you so much for 5 followers (more like 4 followers 'cause one of them is me on my heart_smile_happy account). I love you guys so much!