Chapter 3: Movies and More

I want to start out by giving a big shout out to @MarionRauratic and @Raurailoveyou for being my first 2 followers . So here is chapter 3. Hope you like it! BTW the interesting things will start either in this chapter or in the next few!

Rydel's P.O.V 

I had a plan. Today when me and the guys (not including Ross) are alone, I would secretly tell everyone except Ross and Laura to leave the room tomorrow and then Ross and Laura would be alone and would have to face each other and talk. Then they might end up together. Am I a genius or what. 

That was all I was thinking about during practice. After practice finally ended Ross said that he was going to Laura's house to hang out with her. I hope that fact that they know they like each other doesn't make things awkward for them. 

So after Ross left I gathered everyone together- even mom and dad were there cause they also wanted Ross and Laura together. We were in the living room and I started to tell them the plan.

"Ok so tomorrow at practice we will all find excuses to leave which will leave Ross and Laura alone together. Then they will have to face each other. And you never know, they could end up as a lot more then friends.", I said getting really excited.

They all looked really confused.

"And how do you know this is going to work, I mean they have been in the same room as each other like a billion times after they both found out they had feelings for each other", Rocky said. 

"Wellll.... I kinda told each of them the other liked them", I said hoping my brothers, parents, or Ratliff wouldn't get mad cause it is slightly possible I might have ruined their chances.

"Wow Rydel you are a genius", Ratliff said while my brothers just glared at him. That is why I have feelings for him, he is just so kind and caring and sweet and..... man his gorgeous eyes and perfect looking hair. 

I snap back to reality.  

"That isn't a bad idea sweetie but what if it doesn't work", mom said as dad nodded agreeing with her. She was right but we could at least try.

"But what if it does", I say. I wasn't going to give up just yet.

Everyone just looked at each other.

Riker finally broke the silence. "Come on, do you really think Ross is going to make a move on her. And plus the boy hasn't even gotten his first kiss yet."

"Come on give him a break he's 13. I'm 15 and I still haven't gotten my first kiss", I say wondering what it would be like if it was with Ratliff.

"I'm in I think it is a great plan", Ryland said. I smiled.

"Me too", Ratliff said.

Riker and Rocky glanced at each other.

"Alright we'll do it", Rocky finally said.

We looked at mom and dad. 

"Well then what are we waiting for. Operation Raura is a go", Dad said. I liked how he came up with a couple name.

I grinned. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

meanwhile with Ross and Laura at Laura's house (A/N her parents aren't home so it is only the 2 of them)

Ross' P.O.V

I was bursting with excitement inside but I was really nervous.But why wouldn't I be nervous, I was spending time with my crush,who also happened to be my best friend, right after I found out she liked me. At her house alone with her.