chapter 3: packing up

Jonathon's POV
I went out side to muck around on the trampoline with the kids and Alfie. I bounced Emilia so high anna came running out "Jonathon be careful I want her alive". I laughed as she went back inside. I pulled Alfie aside and asked him if he wanted to come house hunting with me to surprise Anna with some options. I have always wanted to own my own home and right now is the perfect opertunity. I rangled up the kids and brought them inside, eduardo sat there eating a cupcake, his face covered in chocolate. Emilia was daintily picking apart the cupcake in an attempt to copy anna and zoe. Alfie and I took a cupcake to go and told the girls we were gunna take the sports car out for a spin. The two of them rolled their eyes.

Anna's POV
Zoe and I baked the cupcakes and decorated them with the help of Emilia, it turned out a little messier than I had hoped but she is 3 after all. Joffee and Alfie took the sports car out for a spin which was unusual they're normally polite and stay with us but I don't blame them there is nothing much to do here. "Let's follow them" zoe suggested. I nodded in agreement, zoe grabbed eduardo and I grabbed emilia. I strapped the kids in and off we went, we stayed 2 cars behind them the whole way. They took a right turn at a set of lights and we lost them as we turned the corner they had turned left up ahead. It was a quiet street and the had parked outside a house with a 'for sale' sign out the front. What were they up to?