chapter 7: natasha

Jonathon's POV
I walked down to Anna when I woke up she was vlogging, "for dinner we're having nados" she beamed turning the camera on me. She shut it off, see we both enjoy this. "What do you mean I know we do" I questioned, "your vlogging camera was in the bin" she said puzzled. "I didn't put it there, must have been Emilia or Eduardo" I replied. She came and hugged me. We sat down and had dinner, the kids stuffing their sweet little faces. We all went to bed and I read Emilia a book.

_________Next morning__________

Anna's POV
I woke up and checked my phone it was Natasha: hi will be around at about 9.30. I got up and got the kids dressed and ready. I came down stairs and had a workout session with lucy while jonathon was playing with the kids. We went inside and got some water, and I let the doggies out. I waved good bye to lucy and opened the gate, jonathon and I rouned up the doggies to take to Helen's. I went inside to get my purse and saw the time 10.15, Natasha shound be here. Asuming it was traffic I txt her to see how she was and let her know we were going to Helen's. We drove up the street, on the corner 2 cars had collided both cars were smashed to pieces. I recognized one of the cars "stop jonathon, it's lucy's car" I sreamed and the car pulled to a holt. "Natasha" jonathon said as his jaw dropped. We ran over to one of the officers "we know both those people, ones my personal trainer the other is our nanny" I explained. "I'm so sorry mam both died on impact" the officer said gently. Jonathon and myself cried into each other as we hugged. "Could I have their names and details, we couldn't recover any licenses" he ask. Once we finished giving information, we went back to the car and explained to the kids Natasha wasn't coming with us anymore. We made it to Helen's safely and told her the news. It was silent on the way home "that corner was alway dangerous" jonathon mutter. I nodded in agreement, we got home and had showers to freshen up and relax a bit. We sat down in joffee's office and told the viewers hoping some of their family would see also. Emilia came running in and hugged us.