chapter 12: good bye

Jonathon's POV
I woke up and looked around the room and there was nothing all the furniture was taken to the house yesterday and boxes were being taken today. I hopped off the mattress, struggling to get up I patted the door and closed it. I walked down the stairs into the front entry way and it was packed to the brim with boxes. The doorbell went and I hesatantly opened the door not knowing who was there. I pulled the door open and I was the removal guys. I looked at my watch in astonishment not realizing I'd slept in til 11.30. "Anna, come here" I called as heavily pregnant anna walked in. "Right this way just pack the boxes this is the adress." Gesturing toward the boxes handing them paper. Emilia came toddling in and I shooed her away getting her out of the way of the removalists. 2.30 came around so quickly i sadly said goodbye to our now completly empty house doing one final check for any items we may have left behind. I gently sobbed as I shut the front door Anna and myself hand in hand.I strapped everyone in and put the doggies in the back. I waved at Anna who was in her car, I drove my sports car yesterday as I guided the removal truck. I opened the gate for the last time and I told the kids to wave goodbye, Emilia suddenly started balling her eyes out and I just told her our new house was better. I continued driving whilst checking Anna was still behind me and Emilia was still balling but she wouldn't tell me anything. We pulled into a petrol station and turned aroung to see Emilia in the back covered in blood. I raced out unstrapping her and pulling a tissue out od the consol and wiping it up. It continued to bleed but I think it's a nasty cut."how'd that happen", questioned."Doggies bit me" she cried "you shouldn't have put your hand back there, Emilia." I sort of yelled. Anna came racing up she saw Emilia and started crying too. She started screaming at the dogs and they all went silent. We got a first aid kit and fixed the bleeding, although it wouldn't stop. We emidiatly drove to the hospital because the removalists knew where to go. I ran her into Emergency and they took her running into the doctor.

Anna's POV
Emilia had a horrible gash and it was quite deep too. We went in to see her and she was lying there with blood pumping into her.
N(nurse) she had alot of blood loss so we had to pump in more we stitched her hand and bandaged it.
A(Anna) my poor baby
N how long was it bleeding
J(Jonathon) since we left home so a few hours, 2 roughly
N you should have called an ambulance
J she started crying as we drove out of the driveway I thought it was because she missed the house. I couldn't see her in the rear view and I was driving so I didn't turn around and she wouldn't tell me what was wrong
N okay, she's fine now we need her to stay over night though due to blood loss.

We sat with Emilia as she fell asleep we were all crying, though wardo had no idea. As we were leaving wardo kissed Emilia and hugged her crying a we left. I love my family. I took eduardo to a near by hotel and made a booking  whilst Jonathon took the doggies home and put the boxes inside. We wanted to be near Emilia because our house is 45 minutes away.