chapter 11: 5 months

Emilia's POV
We visited the new house a lot it was really big, my room was as big a Elsa's castle. Mummy said my room can be blue and white just like Elsa's castle. Daddy dropped me at pre-school because I was 3 now, a big girl. We just got back from Sorrento and I miss playing with sofia. It's very very rainy here I want to go to the beach. I played with my friends and we played princesses I was princess arora (imagine it in Emilia's cute little voice, awww!) and the it was time to go home. Daddy carried me to the car because it was rainy, in the car mummy and Wardo were waiting for us.

Anna's POV
Today we picked up Emilia and we were going to my 20 week checkup and we were going to find out the gender of the twins, I was erupting with excitement. The doctor gave me any ultra sound and she said they were healthy and fine. "Would you like to know the genders?" The doctor asked. "YES PLEASE" I squealed. The room went silent and I was squeezing jonathon's hand. "Wait, do you mind if I video this for YouTube. You're face won't be in it just your voice." Jonathon asked. "Of course" she replied. Jonathon pulled out the camera and pointed at my face then panned around to the kids. "You're having a boy and a girl" the doctor announced. Perfect our little family is complete wardo and Emilia will have someone to play with when the twins get older.