chapter 10: new house!

Jonathon's POV
We walked into the real estate agent, we took a seat and looked through the booklet finding the block of land available in Brighton. "We'll be able to take the kids to the beach and we can get a pool and we'll teach them how to swim and if we move before Emilia starts school, it won't be as hard." I beamed with excitement. "We'll take this block of land" Anna said getting up and walking over to the counter. We made the deal and ended up paying for it outright, "no morgage so far" I said jokingly. We had already sorted out the building design and building started straight away. The house was a 2 story modern 7 bedroom 3.5 bathroom 2 garage house, with a heated pool.

6 months later

Anna's POV
The new house is almost done I'm really excited. Jonathon is too and the kids love running through the garden. "I'm starting to show jonathon, we need to tell them." I call. Jonathon sets up the tripod and camera. "Hi guys so today's video is a kids clothing haul but I decided to get Jonathon and the kids involved." I said into the camera we would edut this footage also for the Sacconejoly channel. "Number three, I'm going to be a big sister shirt for Emilia and I'm going to be a big brother shirt for Eduardo" I proudly beamed into the camera. "We're having another friend, Anna's pregnant!" Jonathon exclaimed. I was exactly 3 months today and we were going to an appointment. We arrived at the doctors office and ended up waiting half an hour "Anna Sacconejoly" the doctor called. We got up and walked in, I had the ultra sound and she said the babies were healthy. "Babies" jonathon screamed."yes, mr Sacconejoly you are expecting twins" she smiled. I didn't know whether to be happy or shocked so I was both, I was glad we were moving into a bigger house because Jonathon and I could still have our separate offices and 4 kids with their own rooms. Now to tell the kids and inform our family and viewers 2 friends were coming into the world.