Chapter 4: spying

Jonathon's POV
Alfie and I walked upto the front door of a gorgeous modern 2 story house and knocked on the door. "You must be Jonathon" the real estate agent said. We entered and once we had finish our tour I nodded at alfie and he nodded back, thank goodness alfie likes it too. We walked back out to the car and my phone started buzzing it was Anna.

Anna- we're going to the park in barlo st meet us there in five

Jonathon- where are you now?

Anna- almost there sitting at the lights now, why?

Jonathon- oh we ran into some friends and we might be a while.

Anna- ok, how long?

Jonathon- 10 minutes

Anna- that's fine we can wait

Jonathon- ok c u then

"We need to go now" I yelled at Alfie. I needed this to be a secret I wanted to suprise Anna. We were 2 blocks away from the park what if Anna saw the car she'd be suspicious. 2 friends ran up to us as we got in the car they were only a few years younger than myself and quite pretty but not as pretty as Anna. We said helli and explained we ahd to go.We got into the car and they just jumped in the back seat. We tried to get them out but they wouldn't move I didn't know what to do.

Anna's POV
We went over to a park with a huge playground 2 blocks away from where we had saw jonathon and Alfie pull up. We walked down a path that comes out next to one of the houses on the opposite side of the street where jonathons car was parked on the way I was txting him telling him to meet us at the park. We stood behind a tree keeping ourselves out of view. I tried not to let the kids see him as he got in the car as they would scream and yell. I looked back up and two girls in heels wearing very tight revealing dresses were getting in the car. Jonathon and Alfie were cheating on us, Zoe gasped in shock.