chapter 13: Hospital bound

~ omg thank you guys so much for over 100 views I'm dying I was jumping out of my skin at 10 views tysm!!!!!!!!! ~

Anna's POV
Jonathon came back at 11.00 at night and he snuck into bed. We talked for a while until I fell asleep. Beep beep beep it was my phone "hello" I sleepily answered "Anna Sacconejoly?" The voice asked. "Yes, may I ask who this is?", "oh sorry I'm your daughter's nurse, she has got worse over night she's vomiting and screaming she looks very ill too. I'm very sorry to disturb you so late at night but I think you should come to comfort her" the voice replyed. Without thinking I dropped the phone got dressed and left. I ran to Emilia's room which was easy to find you could here her crys miles away. I ran in and hugged her holding her tightly. Soon after Jonathon came in with a sleeping Eduardo, "assumed you'd be here" he said joining our hug. I sat down by her side reading her a story and she slowly fell asleep. I started to have some cramps in my stomach. I started breathing heavily and Jonathon came rushing over "are you ok" he asked rubbing my back. "I'll be fine" I winced. I sat down and the nurse came in, "if you would like to stay here over night, one of you may" she whispered. I took Wardo back to the hotel and I woke again at 9.30.

Jonathon's POV
I stayed with Emilia over night in the hospital and she woke several times crying but I got some sleep. I went back to the hotel at 11.00pm and Anna and I talked about the twins. Anna got a call and she rushed out the door. I slowly got out of bed a got dressed and I picked up Eduardo and we made our way to the lift. "Jonathon, omg it's actually you" a girl called from the hall. We talked for a while, she asked what we were doing I told her the new house wasn't quite ready for us because the viewers haven't seen the moving vlog I haven't said anything about Emilia. She cooed over Wardo and I told her we were in a rush. We walked into the hospital room to find Anna at Emilia's side."assumed you'd be here" I whispered as we walked into the room. "Sorry" she nodded. I stayed the night with Emilia and the next morning she was back to her chirpy self. I vlogged a little explaining to situation and Emilia was released with some medication and a plush teddy holding a pink heart. I went back to the hotel, Emilia close behind. I opened the door and told Emilia to wait behind and suprise everyone. Anna glanced up slowly looking at me with the sadess eyes, "when will she be home" she sobbed "right now" I replied as Emilia ran into Anna's arms. "Love you baby girl" she whispered.