chapter 17: 6 years later

Ages:
Emilia:9
Eduardo:7
Emanuela:6

Jonathon's POV
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Emanuela, happy birthday to you! We sing as Emanuela sits there eyeing off the cake. Emilia and Emanuela had become very close over the years but the two of them are still very close with Eduardo. I felt sorry for Wardo we hadn't told or reminded the kids of Elia. So he never got a play mate that would drive trucks into the mud and fling toys down the balustrade of the stairs with him. We opened presents and she got alot of dress ups and princess things. We were dragged into the playroom (which would have been Elia's room) to watch a princess dress up fashion parade it was adorable. Eduardo recieved a prince costume from a viewer so he took part aswell at the end Eduardo ran back in with a pirate costume on and strutted down the runway (long red carpet we used for one of Emilia's birthday party's). We all laughed and went down stairs to eat CAKE! The doggies ran circles around us but Albi, Bianca,and Sina toddled around. After the kids covered their faces with purple icing I took Anna into the other room "it's time for the doggies to go. I know it's hard but it's a better place for Albi, Bianca and Sina they're really old I'm surprised they made it" I whispered "I know" Anna cried.

****next day****

Anna's POV
We had decided to put 3 of the doggies down tomorrow or on Thursday but we weren't sure. I instagramed my ootd, pale washed jeans with ripped knees and and a navy blue short sleeved shirt with Spring written in fancy gold sparkly writing. I dressed the girls in matching pink tutus and Emilia had a pink shirt with E on it in purple writing and Emanuela had a purple shirt with E written in pink. Eduardo had dark jeans and a red shirt that said Mr Man on it, one of the viewers made it because Jonathon calls him that all the time. I brought them down stairs and made them breakfast. "I love school holidays" Emanuela sreams. "Let's go" Jonathon calls from the door, I pick up a bag of food and drink and usher the kids toward the door, "where are we going" Emilia says in a sassy voice as she giggles "you'll find out when we arrive" I tell them. Eduardo races out the door and toward the garage, Emanuela following close behind. "Wardo, Emmi. Wait!" Emilia calls as she puts on her shoes. Wardo turns around and pokes out his tongue as jonathon vlogs them running around. We all file into the car "I CALL SHOTGUN" jonathon jokes as he gets in the drivers seat. After 15 minutes we arrive at picnic in the park. The kids race to find a spot, I set out the picnic rug under a gorgeous willow tree and the kids had already dragged jonathon to the unlimited tickets booth. I vlogged them running back with their wristbands. "I'm going on the huge slide" Eduardo announces, "me too Emmi adds. "Same" Emilia yells as they run off toward the slide. I vlogged a little more explaining what we were doing and then Jonathon came back with with some show bags, we sat a chatted. "I think we should tell the kids about Elia" he suggested. I can't believe he brought that up on a day like today. "NO" I yelled without think, "ok calm down" he replied sadly. "Um....I need to use the bathroom" I said awkwardly getting up. When u got back we went on some more rides, we ate the food I packed and then one last go on the slide finished the day. We got home and I went straight to the kitchen to off load the gear we took. I turn around to find Bianca's life less body sitting in her doggy bed.