chapter 14: ikea

Anna's POV
"Hey guys, all of our unpacking is done and we've been in the house for 2 months exactly today. Emilia and Eduardo's rooms aren't quite finished so we're going to ikea to do some furniture shopping." I explain to the camera as I walk around the house trying to find Eduardo. I was about to film my 32 weeks (8 months) pregnancy video when a huge crash came from the stair case. I hurried there to find Emilia throwing toys down the stairs in rage "EMILIA" I scream in frustration "what are you doing"."I hate Wardo" she screamed, "no you don't Emilia!"
"YES I DO!" She answered. I grab her wrist and lead her to her room after telling her it wasn't okay to throw toys and that Eduardo loves her and she loves Wardo and sternly telling her not to come out I went down stairs to find Wardo pulling Barbie dolls hair and next to him was a decapitated cinderella. I sent Eduardo to his room and he staryed playing with his toys and things. I sat down and filmed to video, finally some me time. Jonathon came home with lunch and we sat down and ate I told him about our events earlier and he was very shocked.

Jonathon's POV
I went out to buy some lunch from a nice place we found when we first moved here. I ran into an old school friend and sone viewers. I got home and Anna told me Emilia had a tantrum about eduardo destroying her toys. I put the kids down for a nap and Anna and I moved the car seats into the bigger car. Today we were selling Anna's car and getting her a bigger one so she'll be able to take all four of our kids out if I'm some where else. We woke up the kids and set off to the sales yard. I vlogged a little and we then sold the old car and got a new gold 7 seater 4wd. We took it to ikea and got a heap of new furniture for the kids bedroom and new nursery, we had decided that the twins would share a room until they were 2 and for their birtgday they'd get a bedroom. We got home late and assembled some of the furniture. Eduardo had climbed into one of the shelves and fallen asleep he was so cute I vlogged it and then took him to bed.