It's Complicated

HEYYYYY.
_Aliceee here.
So this is my new Zutara/Sukka/Taang story (my OTPs)
I hope that you enjoy....

It takes place 7 years from the end of the war.. Hope that you guys really like it♥︎

Katara:
Thoughts race through my mind... This is really happening. Sokka is getting married in 10 hours, why am I so stressed?!

But then again, what if I loose the rings, or somehow I drop the cake, OR I RUIN THE DRESS???!!!

Being Maid Of Honor is such a difficult job. Suki is depending on me..

"Don't screw this up Kat.." I say to myself

**knock knock**

I open the door..

"UNCLE IROH!!!!" I happily says with a great big smile. "Shh shhhh.." He says "I'm surprising Zuko. The FireLord does not yet know about my presence.."

"Come in come in.." I let Iroh into my room. "Would you like anything? A drink, some comfortable clothes, food.?" "No no, my child. I came to talk"

"O-Of coarse, what's wrong?" We both take a seat on my bed

"Well, I'm sure that you recall your past relationship with the young lord.." He starts

"Humph, how could I forget..?" I look away and have a flashback

Flashback:

Zuko pins Katara up to the wall and kisses her neck..

"Z--kkk---o.." She tries to say as he makes his way to her lips "STOP!" She pushes Zuko off of her and starts to shed tears "Just.......stop," she starts to slowly cry.

Zuko aggressively grabs her arm and pulls her towards him..

"If you love me, then kiss me." He says. Katara turns around and looks away from him. "Zuko, please stop this--" again, he pulls her even closer

"Tell me. You love me." He says now looking angry

Page lets the tears loose and screams "I DON'T" ... "I don't love you anymore,"

She runs out the room and Iroh catches her crying "What is the matter my child?" He puts an arm on her back "Z--Zu-Zu-Zuko..." She can't stop shaking, and leaves...
Back to scene:

"It's sad" I say "We use to have something good, but he couldn't just be happy with that, he always wanted more..."

WELL, I KNOW THAT ITS SHORT BUT SORRY, IT'S GETTING LATE.
PLEASE RATE/COMMENT✌️