"I...do." Part II

~Katara's Outfit to the wedding~
~It's a garden wedding btw..~

Katara:

"My my, I am so sorry but; you know how my nephew can get" Iroh put his hand on my back and gave me a glance of sympathy..

"Well, I think that he's actually doing just fine without me.. Oh, Iroh, I have to wake up Suki for the wedding, you can sleep on my bed for a while." I uncovered the bed revealing nice and comfy blankets.

"Oh that is not necessary, I am gonna go and surprise Zuko."

"Well good luck. His room is exactly parallel to mine." We smiled as to say 'Goodbye.'

Zuko:

My eyes slowly pine to a familiar sound

"Well, haven't you been rather rude last evening.. Zuko."

My eyes adjust to the 5am morning light

"UNCLE?!" I jump out of bed and happiness over joys my body..

I run to hug him..

"Uhuhuh.. Not so fast.." He puts a hand to stop our hug. "What's wrong Uncle?" I scratch my head and lift a brow. "What did you say to Katara yesterday..?" My heart a immediately, my heart skips a beat.. "Wha-what, *inhales*, I honestly don't even know Uncle" "well I know, you didn't know how to face her. That's ok, but she didn't hurt you Zuko. You hurt yourself. Katara was a young 14 year old, now she's a 21 year old, and from what she's saying, she clearly hasn't forgiven you... Yet." I looked down. I rub the nape of my neck. "Well, can we still... Hug?" His same old goofy grin reappears and he runs towards me. We embrace. "I've missed you Zuko." "Me too!!!!!!!! So how have you and the white lotus members been doing?" He doesn't answer.. "Before we have any conversations, I want you to walk up right over to Katara, and tell her exactly how you fell.." "But Unc-" "no. No but Uncles. Zuko it's a distance of *stops to count* 3feet between your doors. Go over, now." "Fine.." He slaps my back gently but firmly.

I walk over there.. (Shirtless, and in boxers.. He forgot to wear his clothes) I twist the knob and push the door open. And my jaw drops.

"ZUKO!!!???" A nude Katara screams as she puts the dress in front of her body. "SORRY!!" My face turn red and I run out the room.. "Thanks a lot Uncle." I mumble as I slam the door shut. Two seconds later she walks out the room with a red and angry face.. And a skin tight, rather attractive dress.
-WARNING-
BAD WORDS ARE ABOUT TO BE TOLD.. A LOT😂

"What the FUCK DO YOU THINK WILL COME OUT OF YOU BARGING INTO MY ROOM AS I DRESS?!?!" As she shouts, she is putting on her 6 inch heels "how are you gonna walk in mud with those?!" I ask. She gives me an irritated look and slaps me, straight across the face. "I'm only gonna say this once. FUCK.OFF." She walks back in her room, slams the door, and then I hear the lock. Uncle Iroh on the other side of the hallway, siste I my room laughing his butt off..

"ITS NOT FUNNY!!" I grab a shirt and quickly head to the palace kitchen.

Dammit. Sokka is there.

I try to quickly turn around and walk back but he sees me "Heyyyyy, Sokka..." He gives me a dirty look and walks out..

They must really hate me now. I put my head down and stinging tears come rushing as if a tsunami has hit my eyes.

Memories.

Memories.

God, I hate memories now..

I remember my first kiss with Katara and how magical it felt..

Zuko wakes up in the middle of the Agni Kai. He sees blood in his chest, and Katara fighting his evil sister.

He sees Katara chaining Azula up. "ZUKO!" She screams and runs towards him. Tears flood her eyes and she sinks. She tries her best, but he just won't wake up. She puts her head on his chest "please Zuko, WAKE UP." She wipes the blood and sweat off of her face. She holds his face and prepares to give him mouth to mouth resuscitation. As she looks at his beautiful face, their lips touch. The air starts going to his lungs and slowly his eyes open once again. She realizes and starts to get her face off of his. But he fast hold her head and pushes her lips to his.

This was no kiss. This was a long, French kiss. She slowly lifts her face and looks into his eyes, she removes the hair off his forehead. "I've been waiting" he smirks..

~~~~~~~~~