Snow Rose

(Jack's POV)

I started soaring through the sky as usual. Occasionally I'd land and freeze some water pipes, or watch some people slip on the frost. I laughed and moved to different parts of the city, causing more people to slip as I froze certian surfaces. I'd freeze quite a few windows and draw on them, encouraging kids to draw on them too. I flew to a different country and caused snowball fights with some some unsuspecting kids. I smiled as I watched as families enjoyed the fun.

Eventually, I got back to (_your name_) around sunset. "Hi," I grinned at her window.

She smiled. "Hi. Will you always come by the window?"

I shrugged. "You weren't outside."

She shrugged. "You never gave me a time."

I blinked. "Oh. Right."

She laughed lightly.

"Mind traveling a bit?" I smirked.

"No?" She tilted her head lightly.

I took her hand and hoisted her onto my back. "Good. That's what I planned."

"Where are we going?"

"I haven't decided yet." I laughed.

"What?" Her voice raised.

I took off and her grip on me slightly tightened. I flew into the clouds, and she reached out for them, laughing. She looked at her breath as it escaped her lips. Our flight seemed like it could go on forever as her frozen breaths left her. I swifty threw her into the air and caught her, slowly landing onto a tree covered with snow.

I lightly laughed as she looked around. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah." She grinned.

I smiled as I watched her breath fly away. I took her hand and flew down to the floor below. I grinned, lowering my head, so all she could see was my eyes. "Close your eyes."

(Reader's POV)

I did as Jack told me. I didn't hear him, so I started getting worried he may have left me here. Eventually, icy snow hit my face. I wiped the snow off my face only to have myself knocked down by another snow ball.

Jack grinned and hid behind a tree. "Come get me."

I formed a snow ball, chasing after him, but he wasn't behind the tree anymore.

"Over here."

I looked up and a snow ball hit my face.

He laughed and flew down to me. "You don't do this much, do you?"

"I'm guessing you do this all the time."

"For over 300 years." Jack grinned, puting his arm around my shoulder. "You'll get me one day."

I put the snow ball in his face. "Like now?" I laughed.

He smirked as he shook the snow off of his face. "That deserves an award." He looked around and paused like he had an idea. "Hey, stay here. Don't go anywhere."

"Okay." I smiled as he went behind a tree.

I could still see the sleeve of his hoodie. It moved in and out of my view, but beyond that I saw what looked like a small white smile. I felt myself blink and it was gone. Jack stood up and walked over toward me with his hands behind his back.

I tried to look back at the smile, but it wasn't there anymore.

Jack smirked, his chin was held slightly high. His smile was wide. "Would you like your reward?"

I grinned and felt my stomach grow warm. "Yes." 

Jack smiled, pulling out a rose made of snow. "(_your name_)," he grinned. "For actually hitting my face with snow, I'm giving you this." 

I took the frozen flower and embraced him. "Thank you, Jack." 

He held me. "Hey, you did great."

I yawned and he laughed. Our eyes locked. His eyes kept me where I was, like he was what was holding me where I was.

He lowered his chin and scratched his nose. "Let's get you home." He smirked.

My eyes widened. "Can we have fun again?"

His smirk became a grin. "Of course. Tomorrow around the same time as today."