Night of the Stars

(Jack's POV)

We flew throughout the world, causing mischief at small stops and we got some food. (_your name_) laughed as I threw her in the air and caught her over and over again in all sorts of directions and styles. I gently kissed her every time I caught her. I wanted to assure her I would always catch her.

(_your name_) smiled at me. "Where are we going now?"

I grinned. "Somewhere special."

I flew to a high mountain near Burgess, landing softly. I looked for the small hole that I placed some ice skates in. I told her to try them on when I found them.

(_your name_) looked at me. "They fit perfectly."

I smiled. "Great. Then we can go to the special place now." I picked her up and flew to the frozen lake on the other side of the mountain. "Wait here." I walked across the entire lake, making sure she wouldn't fall in. "It's safe. You can skate to me."

(_your name_) slowly skated to me. As she almost fell, I slid to her and caught her.

I grinned. "It's alright. I'm here."

She smiled. "I'll always be safe then."

I nodded. I held her hands and began to skate with her. We skated around the entire lake. I twirled her as we skated and we began to skate backwards, almost dancing. I twirled her around in front of me. She laughed as I twirled around to. I lifted myself off the ground and tried again, twirling only her this time.

We skated with each other for hours and I told her it was time to go.

(_your name_) tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

I grinned. "It's the second part of our date." I hoisted her onto my back and took off. As we entered France, I told her to close her eyes. "It's a surprise." When we landed on top of Notre Dame, I saw her eyes were closed. I lightly poked her nose. "Open them."

(_your name_) gasped as she opened her eyes to the starry view around Notre Dame.

I grinned and pulled out a picnic basket I hid on the side. I pulled out the blanket and sat on it, taking out a sandwich. I held the sandwich out to her. "For you."

She sat down on the blanket and took the sandwich. Her eyes were lit up and beautiful. Her gaze pierced into mine, causing me to blush a bit and look away.

I cleared my throat after swallowing some of my sandwich. "So... it'll get dimmer soon and then we'll be able to see more of the stars." I moved closer to her, taking another bite of my sandwich. I swallowed and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

She swallowed and smiled. She looked up at the skies. "It is very beautiful." She kissed my cheek and placed her sandwich on a napkin. "We should go on dates more often."

I nodded slowly and kissed her cheek. My sandwich fell onto the blanket as I cupped her head and kissed her again. I wrapped my other arm around her waist as I kissed her again. I gave her slow, passionate kisses as I pressed myself tightly against her. I kissed her cheek, her ear, her neck, her nose, and then her forehead.

I pressed my forehead against hers. "I love you (_your name_)."

She smiled. "I love you too, Jack."

I softly kissed her lips and slowly pulled back. I jerked my head up to the sky.

She gasped as she watched the meteor shower around her. Her smile was wide and her eyes looked all around her.

I smiled and stroked her hair.

She clapsed my hand. "It's beautiful."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful." I held out my palm with an ice heart. "I love you."