Her Advice (Reader)

(Reader's POV)

I continued reading some story online, half-expecting Jack to come. He was gone for more than a day. The last words I got from him were "Good night." That was the last thing he said. That was the only thing he said. I simply assumed that he was protecting me by staying away somehow, but his lack of words made my mind sway.

I remembered his actions more vividly. Jack clearly cared for me because he wouldn't be the type of guy that kissed a girl and just left, right?

There was a soft, cracking sound at my window. I looked and saw that Jack was covering it with frost from the outside. He grinned at me as he began to draw on the frost. He drew two stick-figures holding hands. He drew a little heart over them and slid into my room.

Jack held a hand behind his back as he pointed to one of the figures. "That one is me." He pointed to the other one. "This one is you." He smiled at me, waiting for my response.

I could feel myself blushing at his cute, childish art. I grinned. "It's adorable."

Jack looked down for a moment as if he was contemplating something. He slowly moved his hand into view, revealing a small clear, ice-crystal box. The tiny, red bow made the box look smaller than it really was. He inched it closer to me. "This is for you." He smiled.

I smiled. "Thank you, Jack." I took the box and began opening it.

Jack stared at me, waiting for my reaction. Inside was a clear-crystal heart with snowflake inside of it. He stepped forward, pulling the gift out by a small, silver chain, revealing that it was the pendant of a necklace. He held it out in front of me. "Mind if I put it on you?"

I grinned. "Not at all."

His hands went behind my neck and clipped the necklace together. He took a step back, gazing at the gift, then me. "It looks perfect."

I held his hand, locking gazes. "You're perfect."

Jack smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're beautiful."

I paused, then I looked down at my hands.

Jack took my other hand and led me to my bed. He sat down beside me, moving close to me. "I'm glad you like it. I know it's pretty self-centered of me to put the snowflake, but I assumed your favorite season was winter because..." he scratched his nose, "you like me." He grinned.

I grinned, playing with the pendant between my fingers. "It's perfect, Jack."

He locked his gaze with mine, his hand softly traveled across my cheek to cup my head.

"Jack!"

We both bounced back, noticing a large, blue-furred rabbit in my room.

(Jack's POV)

I rolled my eyes. "What is it Bunny?"

His eyes were narrow. "We have to go. Now!" 

I stood up, rolling my eyes again.

"No." Bunny took a step forward. "All of us have to go."

(_your name_) raised a brow. "What's going on?"

Bunny shook his head. "There's no time to explain, we have to go now!" He grabbed us each by a hand and jumped into the tunnel, sliding us to the pole.

"Jack!" North ran to me. "Is she here?"

(_your name_) stood on her feet, looking around. "What is this place?"

North sighed. "Oh good. She is safe now."

My brows furrowed. "What's going on? Why couldn't she stay at home?"