Fall Break.

Days had past. I had made decent friends with Nathan and Shelly. They were really nice people. But I still wasn't satisfied. Bullying was still a major issue in my life. Through these days I had downloaded some really dark songs on my ipod and had bought a few dark posters and hung them up in my wall. 

I was so excited. Fall break had finally come. A full week without getting bullied! Well hopefully. It was Friday. The day was here. It was actually the night of friday. I was sitting on my bed just congratulating myself because I had made it to Fall Break. There was one thing that was missing that night. Oh yeah I still had to cut. Did I forget to mention that my cutting problem has gotten worse? Probably not. Well I have sorta been doing it every night since the first time I started. Don't worry. Every day I wear a long sleeve shirt with huge bracelets just in case. Sometimes I miss wearing short sleeve shirts because let me tell you, it is HOT. But I can't risk my cuts being seen.

Anyways tomorrow Nathan, Shelly and I were going to the Beach Party with all everyone at school there. Of course I didn't really want to see anyone else from my school but I forced myself to go because of such good friends Nathan and Shelly were. I wanted them to know how much I appreciate their friendship so I decided to go. After I checked the mean comments, cut for a while, showered, and brushed my teeth I hopped into my warm comfy bed. This was literally the best time of the day because I could go places I'd never been before. I wasn't bullied in my dreams. I could feel like a princess. Good night. 

                         _

I woke up bright and early. The sun struck my face when I opened my eyes causing me to fall out of my bed. My body scrambled off the hard floor and walked to the dresser. A long sleeve black shirt came over my head. I slipped on some jean shorts. Flats were the only nice shoes I had so I slipped some yellow flats on. Right when I was about to grab a bathing suit I thought to myself "Hmm... If I wore a bathing suit then people would witness my scars so I better not bring one," I grabbed my favorite pair of sunglasses and rested them on the top of my blonde hair. After I brushed my teeth and hair I heard a honk outside. He was here.

I skipped downstairs and ran outside to a convertible( I don't know how you spell it but it's a car)  were he had been waiting. I sat down on the comfy cushion of the passengers seat and closed the door. "Hey," I said smiling. "Hey!" he said with a happy expression."Where's your mercedes?" I asked. "Oh this is my mom's car, she's letting me borrow it," he replied. He was wearing a white shirt and I guess swim trucks. His hair was perfect today. His smile even more cute than usual. And THAT is saying something. "Let's go to the beach," I said loudly and lifting my hands up over my head. He slowly lowered the top so our heads were outside. He turned on the radio and coincidentally the line "Let's go to the Beach each let's go get away," came on and then the rest of Starships started playing. "You look nice," he said with his eyes still focused on the road. "Oh not really, but thanks," I said shyly. His expression saddened. "What?" I asked curiously. "It's just, you keep denying yourself everytime I complement you, this has been happening for the past few days, why?" he asked. "I don't know, I just don't think I'm all that great," I answered. "Well you are, whether you like it or not, don't deny it," he said. "I'll try," I said.

We were silent for the rest of the ride. It actually felt a little good because then I could just enjoy the wind blowing my hair. We were at the beach. How did I know? My hair stopped flowing. Nathan stepped out of his side of the car and came around the car opening my door for me. "Thanks so much Nathan, but you don't have to open the door for me everytime," I said grabbing his hand and pulling myself up. "I know I don't, but I like to," he said smiling.

"So...um...shall we go to the beach?" I asked holding my arm out to him. He accepted my offer and linked arms with me. Our feet slowly touched the soft sand on the beach. The smell was just overwhelming. Right when I got to the beach I spotted Shelly. I tugged my arm away from Nathans arm and yelled "Hey Shelly, over here!" "Oh hey, Becky!" she yelled back walking towards me. She was wearing a green short sleeve crop top with her hair in curls and in white jean shorts. Glasses were covering her eyes. She also had a black bag over her shoulder. We greeted each other in a friendly hug. "Want to set our towel out?" she asked. "Sounds good to me," I said.