I HATE LIFE

Last Chapter was INTENSE. This chapter is going to be very intense as well. But it's supposed to be dramatic. And I want to make it interesting. It's Becky's POV again. it's back to normal.

As I was walking down the hallway I was thinking about how I'd changed since my night with Nathan. I stopped cutting. I was happier. I started eating more. I don't know what it was about him but It was like he was a cure. 

I was starting to think this had been one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. I was walking down an empty hallway still in deep thoughts with my books in my hand and my backpack over my shoulder. Then there was something that I saw that made me stop in my tracks.

Great. Just as I thought everything was going smoothly something like this has to happen.

I saw Faith Hill kissing someone. And unfortunately that someone was my boyfriend. And he wasn't protesting at all. Tears started waterfalling down my face very rapidly.

Without even thinking I blurted out "I hate both of you so much!" and slammed my books on the floor. "Becky wai-" Nathan shouted walking towards me. I walked quickly out of the school and slammed the door shut. Tears still were rapidly escaping my eyes. I couldn't believe this. 

I could understand Faith doing something like that. But how could Nathan do something like that to me? He knew how much Faith had damaged me. How much she had tried to break me. Just today at lunch he had said he loved me. I had said he was actually loyal. I was wrong. I guess you can't trust anyone these days. And the worst part was, was that he looked like he was enjoying it. 

This turned out to be by far the worst birthday ever. I got in my car and slammed the door shut. As soon as I did that I saw Nathan running out of the door. He was probably going to make up some lame excuse as to why he did that. It was too late. He had already done what he had done. I wouldn't be mad at him if he stopped right away. But he kept on doing it. I should've known that no boy would actually be interested in me. He probably just faked being my best friend. Shelly was the only friend I officially have. And Kaitlyn. 

I speeded away to my house. The only bad thing was that I had forgotten that Nathan was my neighbor. Why did all of this have to happen to me? I'm such a loser. As soon as I had gotten home I threw open the door, ran inside, slammed the door and locked it. My mom wouldn't be back for a few hours and Kaityln was at a party.

My back was against the door and I slid down to the point where I was sitting. I put my head into my knees and sobbed like crazy. I heard a harsh knock on the door. Somehow I knew something like this would happen but no matter what Nathan said he still crushed my feelings.

"Becky! Becky! Hello!," he yelled while banging on the door. I didn't answer. I didn't feel like it. "I know you are there and I know you can hear me!" he yelled. After a while he said "Please just open the door," he pleaded.

Knowing exactly what I was going to say to him when I opened the door, I slowly opened it. There he was. Standing there. Except this time I saw him as a lot less attractive, all because of what he had done. 

"Can I come in?" he asked. I briefly considered letting him in. I decided I didn't want to start anymore trouble so I slightly shook my head. 

"Look I--" he said before I interrupted him. "Don't make the excuse that she forced you to kiss her. Because you enjoyed it, didn't you? You're stronger than her. If you didn't enjoy it, you would've stopped. I understand if Faith does something like that. Because I know she wants to crush me," I explained. I took a deep breath and then said "I never thought you of all people would be the one to hurt me. But I guess I was wrong. I guess you really are no different. Please, I just want some alone time," I said. Tears were still streaming down my face.