Nathan's POV

Hey Guys! This one chapter will be told from Nathans point of view. Hope you enjoy. Even though I doubt this will get any reads. I'm not popular on the wattpad......at all. But if you are reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

I was having the best few weeks of my life. Ever since that night Becky slept over she and I have been dating ever since. The best part was that not only I was happy, but It seemed like Becky became a lot more happy.

As her boyfriend, I enjoyed seeing her happiness very much. I knew I had feelings for Becky ever since we first met. You know that spark you feel when you're with that special person? I feel that spark whenever I'm with Becky. She even has told me that she stopped cutting ever since we were officially dating because she didn't care what other people thought as long as she was with me and that Shelly was her best friend.

I was glad to hear that news. It's frustrating to know that my girlfriend has been getting bullied for years now and It just makes me feel like I should have moved here sooner. The truth is I didn't actually want to move to San Diego before I moved here. I kept getting so frustrated with my dad. Now I can't help but feel guilty for ever getting mad at my father.

After all, he helped me find Becky. And also Shelly, who was my best friend.

Speaking of my father. "Goodbye Nathan, I'm off to work," I heard my fathers voice yell. I quickly grabbed my jacket and my bag and ran down the steps. "Bye dad," I said and ran out of the house and into my car.

The drive there wasn't so bad. I was able to listen to some music and just keep thinking about the wonderful day it would be.

The only bad part would be that I have none of my classes except for science with Becky. I wouldn't get to see her throughout most of the day. Since I was usually early for school I decided I would try to find Shelly who also usually arrived early. Becky usually never came early.

There. I spotted Shelly over by her locker. She was trying to apply lipstick on, and she was looking in the mirror she kept in her locker. I sometimes never understood why girls needed a mirror in their locker. Her brown locks weren't hard to miss. I smoothly walked over to her. "Hey," I said startingly her.

"Hey dude, you almost made me mess up my lipstick," she remarked. "That would've been terrible, wouldn't it have?" I asked sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, Mr. Sarcasm, can you remember what today is?" she asked me in a happy tone. "No....." I replied feeling awkard. She looked at me like I was stupid. "Two things actually," she said showing two fingers to represent the word two. "Well first of all, it's Becky's birthday today!!" she squeaked jumping up and down. Then it turned into a weirded out look. "I'm surprised you didn't know that already, I mean, you are her boyfriend after all,"

A great feeling of panic rushed through my body. Crap. I had forgotten it was her birthday. I had been having so much fun I had forgotten to ask her or remember. I didn't have any gifts. What would I say to her?

"And also, IT's YOUR THIRD WEEK ANNIVERSARY!!!!," she squeaked even louder and became to jump up and down again. I wasn't as worried about the three week anniversary. Shelly liked to be romantic like that.

After she saw that I wasn't answering she instead said "I got Becky a whole bunch of crop-tops, black ones, did you know she likes black a lot? I have her present in my locker, what did you get her?" "I.....I forgot to get her something." I said quickly and nervously. Her hand came over her mouth and she gasped.

"Oh no! Luckily I don't think she's the type of person to get mad over things like that, but personally if it were me I'd get pissed off at that," she admitted. But still, I should've gotten her a present.