Poem Next Shoutouts Now

Hey so it's Dallas again

There's going to be a poem(s) after this

But *que spooky music*

IM DOING SHOUTOUTS

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Um sorry it's for people I know

Crowd: *throws paper at me and boos*

Me: Sorry maybe one day I will do shoutouts idk

First shoutout is.......*drumroll*

@InsaneJax

She's so bootiful and I love her. She writes amazing poetry and always makes me smile. Yet you are still taller than me lol.

Next shoutout....

@flightlessbird127

Please drop her a follow we've been friends forever and she recently got Wattpad. Sorry but I'm just going to put a few jokes we have. SANTA!!! The llamas are waiting. And two others but I'm not going to share it. We've been friends forever and one of her poems have really inspired me so yeah go read the poetry.

Yeah more shoutouts.....

@Girl_Gamer_500

She is a hardcore gamer and she writes an Assasins Creed book so if you like those type of things go and see if you are interested. Otherwords she just really deserves a follow. Um she has helped me through my depression and even though I'm still depressed and she is FABULOUS.

@_chuuuuuubbbiebunniez_ (sorry I'm not sure the exact number of letters and all of these are equally important I just don't want to put the shoutout beginning things anymore)
YOU ARE FLIPPING AMAZING.
She has helped me through lots like everyone else and she is one of the people that truly understands me. Follow her (If you want me to use different pronouns just say)

@InformantPanda
YOU LAZY BUTT GET ACTIVE ON WATTPAD AGAIN! Lol okay so I didn't just yell at her she's too cool to get mad at me for what I just said. She's a gamer too. The whole 'butt' thing is just a joke between us. The books she writes are all finished I'm pretty sure but they are really cool stories so check it out.

@Ineedfoodrn (last shoutout)
You should definitely write a book!! You are too smart and pretty not too! Make sure to drop a follow on her page.

Also BÆ IF YOU ARE READING THIS IDK HOW ACTIVE YOU ARE OR IF YOU GO ON YOUR ACCOUNT ANYMORE THATS WHY I DIDNT GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT SORRY.