2017. A Clean Slate. A New Beginning.

So.....this was going to be a poem. It was most likely going to be a short one entitled 'dirtbag.'
Though the holidays brought me too many things to busy myself with, and I still have to write at least a few paragraphs of a persuasive essay. And plan it, but I write so it should be fairly simple to complete. Anyway, something happened last night that happens every year. A brand new year. And thank god that happened because 2016 was an absolute train wreck. To the death of many and then to the presidential election, it was absolutely despicable. Now, for where it may get emotional. My name is Zan, throughout this book known as Dallas or Carter. I just think Zan is right for me. And if you don't like that, just lengthen it to Zander. This book, my unstable poetry, was started on May 23rd, 2015. And I updated every single day, up until about September or November. Maybe even August. It's crazy how if you take your mind off of something for a second, you lose it. And that's what I did. I lost my rhythm of updating and keeping track. And now I barley update. Probably 5 times a month. Maybe more, I don't know it seems like less. But I still gathered an audience. Now I have 2.21k readers that have this story in their library. And that makes me the happiest person alive knowing that I can share with people what I feel. And most of the time what I feel kinda just sifts into me, and that's when I write. Not really any other time. So I want to say something about this book. I don't feel sexual attraction, or at least much of it anyway. I truly just write about what I wish LOVE was like to me. Something in depth and touchy. But yet filled with all of the emotions combined. So yes, most of the love-like situations I've wrote about haven't happened yet. And that's okay. Perfectly okay. Because time, can do whatever it wants. Thank you, all 2.21k of you for checking out this story. It means a lot, because it's my first one. And I know that may not been A LOT compared to others, but that's perfectly okay. Just like the love thing. Just like many times, I have an announcement. I am making a sequel. Though I will still update on this book of course, it's my baby. A sequel that will hopefully be better than this one, and will share a lot more than you already know about me. A lot of new experiences. So here's to 2017, a new year. A clean slate. A brand new beginning.