editing + author's note

Hello, I'm back. Even though it hasn't been too long since my last updates, it's been long enough.
So I've been reading through some of my poems and in the process of writing the rest of this book I will be severely editing my poetry.
Like, very, very severely. Some of it is just too awful I can't even look at it anymore.
So now that that needed announcement is complete, time for the author's note.
I never thank my readers enough, so literally thank you so much. Thank you for the reads and the votes and the every so often comments.
Just thank you for being here.
And, as many of you know, my dream is writing.
So I will soon be putting this era of my life on the shelf, and be starting another one. Whether it be poetry or fiction or mystery, I'm not too sure. But it's definetly going to be something.
I'm putting my heart into this next book.....whatever it is. And I will make sure it has an impact on everyone. I want my writing to matter , and I'm sure this next one will.
So just be patient, because I will start writing soon. But it might be a little while longer till I publish the next one. Also, I will start writing more for "Mr. Locker room." That book needs so much more attention. That is defiently one that matters to me. Thank you. Goodbye.
- Zan
(Like, Comment, Share, Read.)