A Little Chat

We arrive in a small office with an extremely tall roof. The room has no windows or doors. Its obvious that only slender would be able to come here. Looking around I see tons of pictures that were in the Slenderman games. Multiple copies.

"Have a seat." He tells me, sitting down at one side of a large desk. I sit down in a chair on the other side. "Good. Now, tell me what you did to upset Jeffery so much." He sets is hands down on the table.

I start with a sigh. Shouldn't he already know this if he's always watching? "Well, it all starts out with what Desiree and I were fighting about when you kicked us out of the room." He nods for me to go on. "She and I both had a crush on Ben."

"Typical girls." He says making me a tiny bit irritated. It is true though. It does sound like something that two stereotypical girls would fight about. My irritation fades away and I start to talk again.

"Then when you said that she would sleep in Ben's room it irritated me. I took a nap in my room, or Jeff's room if you will. When I woke up Jeff said that I shouldn't care about Ben because he liked Desiree, not me. when Ben came home Jeff took me to their room and Ben kissed Desiree. I was angry, I wanted revenge." Slender puts a hand to his chin as if he was thinking.

"So you blame Ben and Desiree?" I nod. "It seems to me that that was only a mistake made by Ben and Jeff knew it would happen so he took you there so you would get over Ben." Slender starts. "But continue."

I take a deep breath and do as he says. "So, I made a plan and I went to carry it out. Jeff got mad. He told me that the plan was stupid and I was stupid cause I didn't realize that he... liked me." I say getting quiet. "Then he stormed off..."

"I see." Slender says quietly. "So you're both at fault. If he was more open none of this would have happened." He thinks out loud. "I'll be right back."

With that he was gone and I was here alone. I didn't want to touch anything cause I didn't want to get in trouble. I just sat back and thought.

So we're both at fault. Thinking that helps me feel better about the situation. I don't feel as guilty. I don't feel so horrible about it. I just wish, I with none of this happened. Not that I didn't meet Jeff but that I fell for Ben.

If I never would have fallen for Ben then everything would have been perfect. Me and Ben would be together and nobody would be angry at me. I wouldn't have to feel so bad right now.

I put my head down on the table and try to sleep. I don't know why I'm trying to sleep but I just need to distract myself. Just as that thought leaves my mind I feel warm tears stroll down my face. I grown in frustration as I sit up and try to quickly.

Then, just my luck, Slender pops back up with Jeff behind him. Jeff quickly glances at me and then looks up at Slender angrily. "What the hell Slender!? I thought you just wanted to talk."

When Slender answers back "I don't see what's wrong with her being here." I take the opportunity to finish drying my face.

"You don't!? For starters sh-" He stops and I can feel his stare burning into my arm. "A-are you crying..?" I hear him ask. Busted...

I take a shaky breath and mentally facepalm for doing so. "N-no..." I accidentally stutter. I hear his shoes on the ground as he walks towards me. I try to avoid looking at him. "I-I'm sorry J-Jeff!!!" I say loudly and start to cry.

I feel Slenderman leave the room and Jeff hugs me. I hug him back and cry into his white blood stained hoodie. He hugs me tighter. "I'm sorry...I should have told you how I felt a long time ago. I could have prevented all of this."

With a small sniffle I smile and look at him. "D-did I just h-hear Jeff the killer apologize?" I ask jokingly stuttering as I try to calm down from crying.

"Yes you did, never tell anyone, not even your sister." He says laughing lightly. He wipes my tears with his thumb and whispers. "Do you still love me?"

I feel my heart skip a beat and I look him in his eyes. "Of course. I always will." The second I was done talking he pressed his lips to mine and I felt like my heart was exploding. This was better then when I kissed Ben. A thousand times better.

"Oops, I guess I came back a little too early." Slender says, making his presence clear.

Jeff immediately breaks the kiss and quickly takes a few steps away from me. I don't know weather to laugh or be irritated. Then slender keeps talking.

"Or maybe I was just in time. Who knows where that would have escalated to in my office." I feel myself blush and I look away. nothing would have happened.

"S-shut up, Slendy!" Jeff yells. I hear Slender give a small chuckle. I let out a giggle too. It's too cute how Jeff gets all defensive.

I get an idea. While Jeff is still yelling at Slender I sneak up behind him and hug him from behind. He looks back at me with a slight blush. "I love you, Jeffery."

Just small blush takes over his face and he turns bright red. "S-Sophia!!!" He yells.

I pause for a second. Is what I'm thinking true... "Jeff... That's the first time you said my name..."

"Huh?" He says and starts to think. "I guess your right. It is."

"Hate to interrupt but I think we should be getting back." Slendy says. I nod and Jeff replies with a simple ok. I jump on his back and slender puts his hand on Jeff's shoulder

There's a small breeze and we're back at the mansion. Back at home.