Chapter One- She is back

Hope you enjoy :)

Lucy POV

I woke up with a hand around my waist. I turned to find Natsu and Happy sleeping next to me.

"NATSU WH-!" I started but stopped when Natsu pushes me onto him. My face turned as red as Erza's hair.

"EEKK! NATSU LET GO OF ME!" I yelled.

"Hmm! What's with all the yelling." Happy said.

He looked at us. "You like each other~" he said.

"NO WE DO NOT!" I shouted.

"What's the matter Luce?" Natsu said now waking up. He realised the position we were in and blushed.

"You like each other~" Happy said again.

"NO WE DO NOT!" Natsu and I said in unison while blushing like crazy.

Natsu let go of me and I got myself ready for the guild. I need to go on a mission right now since I'm out of money and food.

We walked to the guild together. We were almost there when Natsu stopped.

"What is it Natsu?" I asked worried.

He sniffed the air. "No it can't be!"

"Natsu?" I reached for his shoulder but he ran past me and went into the guild.

"I wonder what's up with him." I muttered.

"Let's go and find out!" Happy said and we rushed into the guild.

Once we entered we saw everyone partying and Natsu kissing a girl with short white hair.

I felt pain in my heart seeing the two kiss. They pulled away from each other. Wait! That looks like Mira and Elfman's little sister Lisanna, I remember Mira showing me a picture of her.

Mira spotted me and hugged me.

"Can you believe it! She's back! My long lost sister is back!" she cried on my shoulder, I took her to a vacant table and sat down.

"How!?" Was all I said.

"She never died! She was in Edolas!" she said.

"How!?" I said again.

"She doesn't know how she got there." Mira said.

"Is that so? But anyways I'm glad you are happy. I know she is really important to you." I said.

"Yeah! She really is thanks Lucy." Mira said, she gives me a hug and got up to talk with Elfman.

I look at Lisanna. "She seems nice maybe I should go and talk to her." I said to myself.

I got up and went to Lisanna. "Hi, I'm Lucy!" I told her, she looked up at me and shook my hand.

"I'm Lisanna Strauss, Natsu's girlfriend." she smiled.

"Is that so?" I said.

She leaned forward and whispered to me.

"Touch my Natsu and your dead!" she whispered in a harsh tone.

I was surprised at first then whispered back.

"You don't need to worry. Why? Because I don't give a damn." with that I walked away.

Why does my heart hurt so much. Is it because I love Natsu?

I walked to the request board to pick a job. I found the perfect one! All we have to do is catch a group of bandits and the reward is 90 000j.

I went in search of Natsu.

"Natsu! Where are you?"

I found Natsu and Lisanna making out in the infirmary.

Oh how my heart hurts.

Maybe I will go by myself. I left the infirmary and went on the mission.