Chapter Two- Happy Reunion and Leaving Fairy Tail

Enjoy! :)

Lucy POV

It has been five months since I came back from the mission and everyone ignores me except for Master and the exceeds.

I'm walking to the guild right now, wondering how today will turn out. I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized.

Me too. I'm sorry." The voice said.

I look up too see cloak figure, with purple hear showing out.

I got a good look at the persons face. "Stellia!" I said.

Wait. How did I know her name?

"Lucy! Is that really you?" as she said that I saw flashbacks of my past.

"STELLIA!" I cried and hug her tightly.

"LUCY! IT REALLY IS YOU!!" Stellia shouted. "Wait let me call the rest."

She carried to the forest and then a bright light surrounded us and then all dragons appeared.

"MINNA!" I cried.

"LUCY!" they turned to their human form and rushed towards me.

"It's been a long time Lucy." Igneel said.

"Look how you've grown." Grandeeny said.

I was enjoying my time with the dragons.

"Time for us to leave Lucy. Here take our keys." Stellia said.

"Bye and thanks minna!" I said then they returned to the dragon realm.

I walk happily to the guild, forgetting all the mean things they did to me.

I kicked open the guild doors.

"Ohayo Minna!" I yelled.

"Ohayo Lushee/Lucy!" the exceeds yelled back and the rest just glare at me.

Oh yeah, how could I forgot the rest of the guild doesn't speak to me anymore.

I walked to the job request board then suddenly I got shocked by lightning.

"Didn't know you had the guts to come back in FAIRY TAIL!" Laxus said.

"Lightning dragon, ROAR!" It hit me and I was thrown against the wall and that attack was followed by Water Slicer, Ice cannon, Wing attacks, Satan's Soul, Scripts, Heaven's Wheel, Animal takeover, Magic cards and a lot more magic spells.

All the attack hit me and it was a miracle that I was still alive.

"YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!" Natsu yelled. "FIRE DRAYON, ROAR!"

I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the attack to hit me but it didn't. I look up to see Stellia infront of me.

"Stellia!" I said. (A/N: Stellia is in her human form)

"HOW DARE YOU HURT OUR PRINCESS!" Stellia shouted.

"NANI! A PRINCESS!" Natsu yelled then the whole guild burst into laughter except for the exceeds of course.

Just then Igneel, Melicankjoffd,(how do you spell it?) and Grandeeny appeared.

"IGNEEL!"

"MELICANKJOFFD!"

"GRANDEENDY!"

The dragon slayers ran to the dragons thinking it was a happy reunion but the dragons thought differ.

"FIRE/IRON/SKY DRAGON, ROAR!" The dragons yelled and the slayers was thrown across the room (K.O).

We will not forgive you for hurting our princess!" they said and disappeared.

When the others were going to attack, Master walked in the guild.

"What is going on here?" Master said.

~In Master's Office ~

I explained everything while Grandeeny was healing my wounds and told him I was leaving the guild.

"I see, when will you be back?" he asked. Stellia answered for me.

"In two years time." she answered.

"Okay, see you till then." after he said with that my guild mark disappeared.

"Bye. Master!" I said.

"Should we teleport?" Stellia asked.

"Yes." I answered back then the exceeds rushed through the Masters window.

"We want to come with you too." they said.

"Of course." I told them. Then we were teleported to...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE MOON!

Just kidding. We teleported to The Dragon Realm.