Chapter Seven- Sabertooth

I love you guys >3>
Enjoy~ \(•<>•)/

Igneel POV

Lucy kicked opened Sabertooth's gates. "I need to speak with your Master!" she said.

"What are 'Fairies' doing here?" A man whom I'm guessing is the Master.

"We are no longer Fairies and we want to join you're guild HARD FACE!" Lucy yelled.

Everyone was shocked that she spoke to him like that excluding me and Ignelia.

"And what made you think I'll let you join Sabertooth huh?"

"Aw but don't you want powerful mages?" she batted her eyes.

"But you're not powerful, you're just a weak annoying mage!" Sting shouted.

Her eyes turned red, my hair turned black, and was wearing a red battle suit and she had a demonic aura surrounded her.

"HOLY DRAGON, ROAR!" Sting was sent flying to the other side of the guild.

Her features turned back normal. "Don't ever insult me!" she yelled and I grabbed him and started heating him up, burning the inside of his body.

"Igneel, that's enough." Lucy said.

~

Stings POV

'Did she just say IGNEEL!? And wait she's a Holy Dragon slayer!?'

The man called Igneel let me go and I panted heavily.

I sniffed him. 'He smells kinda like a dragon but he's human.' I thought.

"Hey are you really Igneel the Fire Dragon!" I asked and turned to face Blondie. "And how did you learned Holy dragon slayer magic?"

"I see you know who I am." Igneel said.

"You do not deserve to know how I learned this magic!" Blondie said.

Master Jiemma smirked, "You and your friends are official in the guild, get your guild marks from Yukino." he said pointing at her.

"Okay, Master." they said.

They walked to Yukino. "Hi, I'm Yukino, where would you want your Insignia?" she asked.

"On my right upper arm, red with silver outlines." Blondie said.

"Same." Igneel and the kid said.

"On my right upper arm, silver with red outlines." The famous Weekly Sorcery Mage said.

"Same." the rest of the crew said.

"There you go." Yukino said, then I was thinking dirty things.

'That Blondie chick look so hot! I wonder how amazing she'll be in bed.'

I walked up to her. "I'm sorry for calling you weak. May I talk to you for a moment alone...?"

"Sure." she said and she followed me to the infirmary.

I pin her to the wall and was going to kiss but my whole body went on fire.

"AHHHH! WHAT IS THIS!?" I turned around and saw Igneel with a dark bloody aura and red shining eyes.

Everyone ran to see what was going on.

"Sting?" Yukino said seeing the position we were in.

Then Lucy kicked me in the 'balls' and Igneel punched and kicked me.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY WIFE AGAIN!" he shouted.

"Wife?" I said in shock and so did the guild.

"YEAH LEAVE MAMA ALONE! SOLAR DRAGON, ROAR!" the kid yelled and I lose consciousness.

~

Lucy POV

"Lucy, you have a daughter?" Yukino asked and I explained everything to my new namakas.

\(0^0)/

\(*_*)/

(>3>)

.

.

.

LITSEN UP PUNKS! I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL! HIRO MASHIMA DOES! IF I DID FAIRY TAIL WOULD BE A LOAD OF CRAP!