Chapter Four- Six and Thirteen Years

Enjoy :)

~Six years later in the human world~

Natsu POV

I woke up and saw Lisanna in bed with me. I know what you're thinking, no we didn't 'do it' but we're engaged.

Everything is perfect since... um... since... oh I forgot.

Makarov POV

I went on the stage and saw Natsu and Lisanna entering the guild.

'Good now everyone is here.'

"LISTEN UP BRATS! IT HAS BEEN SIX YEARS! SIX YEARS AND YOU'VE FORGOTTEN LUCY! YOUR NAKAMA! YOU'VE TREATED HER LIKE TOILET PAPER!" I yelled.

Everyone in the guild looked confused.

"Lucy? Never heard of her." Natsu said.

"Yeah gramps we don't know anyone name Lucy." Laxus said.

"Nor will we hurt our nama-." Erza added.

Everyone flinched when they saw Master shedding tears.

"M-mas-" Erza started but was cut off.

"YOU ALL TREATED LUCY LIKE DIRT! YOU THREW MAGIC AT HER! YOU HARMED HER! YOU MADE HER LEAVE! NOW SHE'S GONE! YOU MADE OUR PRECIOUS LIGHT LEAVE! HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted.

I knelt down and cried. Mira tried to comfort me but I shook her off.

"This is not Fairy Tail." I whispered.

I got up and looked around the guild, Levy, Romeo, Cana and Juvia was crying. I look up and saw Mira crying too. Their eyes was fill with regret.

"Only a few of you regret what you've done. I'M ASHAME OF YOU FAIRY TAIL! YOU'VE MADE THIS GUILD A DISGRACE!"

~

Natsu POV

"So that's what I've forgotten."I thought out loud. "She was weakling."

"Yeah, we got rid of that Sluch, you should be happy." Lisanna said.

Master was boiling with anger but Mira calmed him down.

Then the guild doors opened behind me and I smelt something familiar.

~

~Twelve years in the Dragon Realm~

( Twelve years in the dragon realm is six years in the human world

Twelve month in the dragon realm is six months in the human world.

Twelve weeks in the dragon realm is six weeks in the human world.

Twelve days in the dragon realm is six days in the human world.

Twelve hours in the dragon realm is six hours in the human world.

Twelve minutes in the dragon realm is six minutes in the human world.

Twelve seconds in the dragon realm is six second in the human world)

~

Lucy POV

"Iggy!" I yelled.

"Yes, mama." Iggy replied.

"Are you finish packing?" I asked.

"Yes mama, I'm all done." My little Iggy said.

"Mama! Where's papa?"

"I'm right here my little fire." Igneel said while coming through the window.

"Papa!" Iggy ran and hug Igneel.

"Haven't I told you to stop coming out the window?" I scolded.

"Aww! But I'm use to this." Igneel pouted.

Carla, Panther and Happy came into the room in their Human form.

Carla has white hair in a low ponytail and dark brown eyes and wears a larger version of her exceed clothes and does Sky god and dragon slayer magic. Her eyes turns purple if she uses 50% are more of her magic.

Panther has short messy black hair and red eyes and wears clothes like Gajeel's. He does Iron god and dragon slayer magic. His eyes turns grey when he uses 50% or more of his magic.

Happy has short messy light blue and orange hair and black eyes and wears a red version of Natsu's clothes and his green scarf wrapped around his upper arm. He does Fire god and dragon slayer magic. His eyes turns orange when he uses 50% or more of his magic.

My features changed a little. I have longer blond hair and my brown eyes have a tint of silver. I usually wear a blue and purple battle suit and black knee high stockings. (Like the picture above.)

"Ignelia who goes by the nickname Iggy is a twelve year old solar and celestial mage, she will learn other magic when she gets older. Iggy has long red hair put in two ponytails(like Wendy's) and brown eyes with a tint of silver and wears clothes I use to wear.

Oh and we are all immortal. Iggy will become immortal at the age of eighteen which is in six years time. Yes my little Iggy is twelve years old and yes I'm married to Igneel and Happy and Carla are engaged.

"Mama! Let's go visit Uncle Makarov!" Iggy said.

I've told her little stories of Makarov and the guild when she was around eight years old.

"Sure honey. Stellia I'll leave you in charge of the realm till I'm back."

"As you wish Lucy. Good luck Minna!" she said

"Bye Stellia!" we said

I told Igneel to change his scent so Natsu wouldn't recognize him easily.

"Teleport to The gates of Fairy Tail." I chanted

We appeared in front the guild and heard what master said and what Natsu and Lisanna told him.

I opened the gates and saw Natsu and Lisanna staring at me.

"IT'S YOU!" shouted Lisanna.

"Lucy!" Makarov ran and hugged my leg.

I stoop down to his level and hug him back. "Sorry it took a while longer than expected Master." I look up at the guild. "Long time now see Fairy Tail!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! That took longer than expected. It's now 12:25am I don't normally write a chapter this long but yesss 877 words! I am going to reward myself by not updating for the day... L maybe I will change my mind and update later. Hope you have enjoy this chapter.

Oyasumi, I mean Ohayō Minna!