Chapter Twelve- Zeref part 1

Just for the 1k reads I'll update early... just this once!

... Zeref!

Iggy POV

"It's about time you showed up Zeref." Mama said and she nodded at me and I nodded back.

"Open gate of the Realm Dragon, Jikan!" I chanted and a white and golden dragon appeared.

"How may I serve you Princess Ignelia?" he asked.

"Take everyone but mages to a safe realm." I ordered.

"Your wish is my command." he disappeared along with everyone but mages in Crocus.

Mama started to attack Zeref.

"Requip! Queen's battle suit!" Mama requip into what looks like a blue bathing suit(like the picture above) with a blue whip called 'Queen's Judgement'

I stared at her with amazement, I can't wait to wear that if I became queen... Mama look so awesome and scary.

She slashed her whip at Zeref multiple of time, then Papa did a fire dragon's roar and Wendy and I did a unison raid and all of the attacks hit Zeref and now he is covered in bruises and is very exhausted.

"Now you've angered me, Dark bullets!" Bullets surrounded by  a dark aura shoots out his hand aiming for the other mages.

Lucy POV

Zeref aimed for Fairy Tail and the others and I ran and block the attack.

"Lucy... " Natsu started but I cut him off.

"There is a reason why all of you mages are here... I need you all to perform unison raid to destroy the curse that Zeref is on." I ordered them.

"What's wrong weakling can't do it yourself?" Natsu said.

'He still calls me that after he saw me fight, what a fool.'

"I can do it myself but I'm afraid I'll end up killing him because of my powerful magic... And it's Mother to you." I told him.

"Nani!!!!!! Mother?" he said but I ignored him.

"Do it NOW!" I commanded.

"Hai!" they said and they did a unison raid except for Natsu who was still confused at what I meant.

I looked at Zeref and saw him defeated, his hair turned silver and his eyes turned brown like how it was before he was cursed.

Then a woman and a girl who looks twelve years old appeared.

"Hi, I'm Azaina and this is Zerina my daughter... Zeref's daughter."

That's all for now folks!