Chapter Ten- GMG Day One part 2

Enjoy~

.........................................................

I don't think I mentioned the members of Fairy Tail A nor B so here it is....

Fairy Tail A: Natsu, Lisanna, Elfman, Gajeel and Erza!

Fairy Tail B: Gray, Laxus, Wendy, Guildarts, Trevon(OC)
................................................………

Iggy POV

"Ha! You could of never beaten me!" I said and placed my hand on her chest and took away her magic powers.

"Wow! What an interesting fight! Ignelia won the match! That is 5 points for Sabertooth A! Kabo~" Mato said.

I made her regained her consciousness.

I smirked, "Seems Romeo will be staying with us."

"Why you!" Wendy sucked in air but then realized she couldn't use magic.

"Have you forgotten our deal?...
I won, I take your magic!" I said amused.

"WENDY!" Natsu shouted from Fairy Tail's balcony.

Wendy looked at Natsu thinking he'll say something to make her feel better.

"YOU SUCK!... WEAKLING!!!" he yelled.

That shocked everyone except Fairy Tail. Makarov just sighed at Natsu.

No one expected that. I felt my parents getting angrier, I don't blame them I feel like crushing him AND Fairy Tail...

I heard Wendy weeping.

"I-im sorry Lucy-san, I'm sorry for being mean to you... I think I know how you might have felt in the past... Gomenasai! Gomenasai! GOMENASAI!!!!" she cried loudly.

I read her heart and felt pure sadness and guilt.

I smiled a little and hugged her and give her back her magic only making it 10x stronger.

"Join Sabertooth for a while." I offered.

She stared in disbelief but then she smiled sweetly and nodded, "Thank you."

Then mama appeared and hugged Wendy.

"You've been forgiven Wendy... I've missed you." Mama said.

"Lucy-sannnnn! I'm sorry!" Wendy apologized.

Lucy patted her head and made her Fairy Tail insignia disappeared then smiled at the both of us, "Both of you put up a good fight, I'm proud of you both." Mama said.

I hugged mama. "I love you mama!" I said.

"I love you Lucy-san!" Wendy said.

"I love you both, Iggy heal Wendy's wounds and take her to Master Jiemma so she can have her guild mark." Mama said.

"Hai! Mama!" I smiled and heal and took Wendy to the guild, Papa congratulated me before I left.

Lucy POV

I teleported back to the balcony.

"Listen up for the scores Minna!

8th : Fairy tail B : 0p
7th : Quatro Cerberus : 4p
6th : Mermaid Heel : 4p
5th : Lamia Scale : 6p
4th : Blue Pegasus : 8p
3rd : Fairy Tail A : 10p
2nd : Sabertooth B : 12p
1st : Sabertooth A : 21p