Chapter Fifteen- Explaination

Enjoy~

Hi guys please try out my friend Ravfra27 book it's not a fairy tail fanfic but it's really good, plus he's new to wattpad so plz follow him and vote on his stories *gives puppy dog eyes* (picture above) (...or kitty cat eyes...)

Natsu's POV

'Wait wait! Zeref is my brother!? And Lucy is my mother!? Ugh! This is getting confusing!' I thought and scratch my head rapidly.

Then I saw Lucy slash her scythe at Zeref and Azaina... or Keira, whatever her name is.

Then they screamed a while then she does the same to us. All of a sudden I felt pain, Lucy's pain.

I felt how she felt when we ignored her, betrayed her and hurt her.

"Lucy I'm so sorry." I said in between my screams, then I noticed everyone stopped screaming besides me, then I blacked out.

~

Lucy's POV

After Natsu fainted, I took him up and l teleported him, Zeref, Keira/Azaina, Zerina and the others from to the Dragon Realm.

"Iggy! Bring back the civilians!" I commanded.

"Hai! Mama!" she said and did as I told.

I transformed back to my original form and told the people their safe now.

After that they went home and the Grand Magic Games were cancel till the next three weeks.

I then teleported with Igneel, Iggy, Happy, Carla, Panther and Wendy to the Dragon Realm.

Stellia told me where everyone were so I went there.

I opened the doors to the Family Room.

"Okay, now I'll do some explaining." I said and sat down in my black and golden chair.

"Okay let's start like this, many, many, 'MANY' years ago...Igneel was once a fire mage." I started.

"Igneel was a fire mage? Not a fire dragon?" Natsu asked.

"Yes Natsu! Now, he fell in love with a Fire Goddess. One night she bared him a child name Zeref."

I glanced at Zeref and saw him just sitting quietly.

"Then a couple years later, she give birth to Natsu. Now the funny thing is that Natsu was born with no magic and had a heart condition. On Natsu's fourth birthday, he died." I said.

"Idina, the fire goddess felt sorrow of her son's death and thought she couldn't live with herself. So she explained some stuff to Igneel."

"She told him that she controlled him to fall with her and that Zeref isn't his son but another mage's."

"Natsu was born without magic because his body was too weak. Igneel grew enraged at her not only for tricking him but thought it was his fault for the condition of his son since she always drink, even when she's pregnant."

"He ended up killing her but she loved him so much that she give him her other magic... Fire dragon magic." I said.

"But he still a mage not a dragon and he's immortal since that's the magic side effect. Anyways, Zeref loved his little brother dearly that he tried a lot of experiments to bring back the dead since he was studying as a scientist. One day he did a spell so strong that it killed all the other scientists around him but manage to revived Natsu, but was wanted dead for killing the scientists and the use of dark magic." I said.

"Anyways since I married Igneel, I'm your stepmother and you're my stepson." I stated, "Do you understand!"

"Hai!" Natsu said.

Finished!