Chapter Eight- Girl Power!

Enjoy~

Lucy POV

I finished explaining everything and I teleported to The Heartfillia Mansion with Carla and we prepared to do some shopping.

~

Igneel POV

'Gosh! What is taking them so long!' *sigh* 'I hope nothing bad happened.'

I kept worrying about Lucy, then she appeared in front of me with about 3000 thousand shopping bags with her.

I let my jaw drop. O_O
_
'Efjkggxsaup!'

"Sorry I took long, I got a little carried away." Lucy said.

"A l-little!?" I stuttered.

"Fine! I over did it BIG time!" She said.

"Did ya bye anything for your 'honey muffin?' I asked.

"Oh yes I did. IGGY MAMA IS HOME!" she yelled.

"Coming Mama!" Iggy said running up to Lucy.

"Me and Carla bought something for you~" she told Iggy.

"But Lucy~ what about me!" I whined.

She gives me a seductive grin, "You'll get it soon enough." she whispered.

I smiled and waited patiently.

~1 hour later~

"Lucyyyyy!!!!?" I yelled.

She turned around and smile again, "You'll get yours soon darling." and she turned back to sharing her presents with the others ( Happy, Panther, Iggy, Mira, Levi, Juvia, Romeo and Cana.)

I sighed and went to bed. A little time after, Lucy came in our bedroom.

"Sorry I took a little long." she said.

I give her a look.

"Fine! Fine! I took longer than expected but here is your gifts." she said.

I got a tie, a scarf( like Natsu's but has silver lines.) , spicy meatballs, hot peppers and a necklace.

"Thanks Lucy, I really like the gifts especially the scarf and necklace." I told her.

She smiled, "Good to know, I've given a necklace like the same I've given you to Iggy."

I looked down at the necklace and put it around my neck. It was shape as a yellow star with silver outlines( I'm obsessed with silver!)

She took something between her breast, it was the same necklace like I have.

"It's our family necklace." she said then fell asleep instantly. I rest her underneath the covers and soon fell asleep hugging her waist.

~2 months later~

Iggy POV

We entered the guild next morning.

"Okay, since everyone here, listen for those who'll represent Sabertooth in The Grand Magic Games!" Master Jiemma said.

"Lucy, Igneel, Ignelia! You'll be team Sabertooth A!" he stated.

"Hai!" we said.

"Rouge, Mirverna, Mira, Juvia, Romeo! You're in Sabertooth B!" he added.

"Hai!" they applied.

"Hey! What about me!" Sting yelled.

"The persons I've chosen are much stronger than you Sting." Jiemma said.

"What about Rouge? We are equal in battle!" he shouted.

"No he's not! I've trained him while you were doing who knows what and he improved alot." I answered.

"Unbelievable! How can a mere child so weak like you can train a dragon~ slayer like Rouge!" he screamed

Then I appeared face to face with Sting and kicked him in the balls.

"I CAN DO THIS!" I yelled.

"EKKKKKK~KLLLLLLOOO~OPPPLLLLOO~OPPPPPP~PRRRORTTTAAAA!!" he squeaked.

"Ugggh! YOU'RE JUST WEAK! KICKING ME IN THE BALLS DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME! MALES ARE ALWAYS STRONGER THAN FEMALES!" he yelled.

That got everyone attention, especially the girls.

"What was that?" Mirverna asked.

"Oh no he didn't!" Levi said crossing her arms.

"He's joking right!?" Yukino said.

"Let's refresh your memories!" Carla said taking out her whip.

"I think he just called all of us girls weak~" I added.

"Juvia thinks he needs a whooping!" Juvia said.

"OKAY GIRLS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!" mama yelled.

"HAI!" we called shouted.

We started beating up Sting and he went unconscious.

"Haha, what a total loser. I mean LOL he got beaten by girerllssdss!" Romeo laughed but shivered when he felt our aura growing.

"Hai~" the guys said but shivered as well.

Mama cracked her fingers while glaring at Papa.

"FEEL OUR WRATH!" Levi shouted.

We knocked them out cold, even Master Jiemma and give each other high fives.

"NOW THAT'S GIRL POWER!" we yelled together.

~

There I've done a chapter for the girls especially. I apologize for the late update, gomenasai~